Official Loki Thread

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Comics and movies are different mediums, for one. Also, if that’s the case, you would know Thanos with the Gauntlet overpowered all the cosmic gods, timekeepers, the living tribunal, etc. All of them. So this is already comic inaccurate.

And you'd know that there are no absolutes.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You laughing but the events you mentioned are actually retcons and been retcon since.

:mjlol:

Anyway none of that matters my whole point in bringing up comics was to say that fate, free will, and destiny are a constant theme.

And usually there is always someone manipulating things from the shadows.

Last edited:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
You laughing but the events you mentioned are actually retcons and been retcon since.

:mjlol:

Anyway none of that matters my whole point in bringing up comics was to say that fate, free will destiny is a constantly a theme.

And usually there is always someone manipulating things from the shadows.
My point was the whole “but the comics” argument was blown out of the water a long time ago in the MCU.

And, yeah, I get it. So there’s no reason to freak out over the power of Kang, either, considering he’s just an ant being manipulated by an even stronger puppet master, and so on, and so on.

In comics that’s really just a gimmick so they can continue to write crazy stories with the same characters for decades on end.

I disagree that it’s a good gimmick to transfer over to a film franchise.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is nobody talking about how the TVA is supposed to be separate from any actual timeline. There aren't supposed to be different version of the TVA. That would mean their are variants of variants. Either the TVA isn't what we think it is or Loki just got pushed into a multiverse's multiverse.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Why is nobody talking about how the TVA is supposed to be separate from any actual timeline. There aren't supposed to be different version of the TVA. That would mean their are variants of variants. Either the TVA isn't what we think it is or Loki just got pushed into a multiverse's multiverse.

And that’s the question

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I assume he got pushed back to the mainline or "scared timeline" where kang is over the TVA instead of fighting with them. They'll probably change things to have him worried about scarlet witch being able to "threaten" his power and go from there.

But who knows tons of possibilities at this point. I'd be interested to see how much if anything is changed in the scared timeline and if so how do they get the audience to accept that.

The fact that they killed loki and are using a loki from the past as current loki and people are ok with it actually surprises me.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Well Kang is a time travelling villain. Once "He Who Remains" died and all those alternate Kangs came into existence, one of them probably just went back in time and changed the origin of the TVA.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Why the need to prune Loki? I thought pruning only happens if someone does something that is out of place in the timeline continuum.

Wanda's escapades were insane but they never messed up the timeline.

With that being said, maybe that's why Cap wasn't pruned when he went back in time. By the time he did that, the timeline was out of control and nobody was keeping order.

Out of place according to whom. Wanda's escapades didn't mess up the timeline according to whom? Kang said that he laid the road for Loki and Sylvie to find him. The Avengers doing what they did is that road. If they don't go back in time, then Loki doesn't end up in TVA custody.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Well Kang is a time travelling villain. Once "He Who Remains" died and all those alternate Kangs came into existence, one of them probably just went back in time and changed the origin of the TVA.
OK so this also means when Loki gets sent back to the TVA and Mobius doesn't remember him and their is a new statue. It also means the multiverse war has already happened and the Kang that won is the one who's likeness was made into that statue?
Asking you because your reply is closest to what I am thinking.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Or maybe the TVA Loki was at the whole time was all an illusion.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
So this confirms the TVA is NOT in the quantum realm since we have established that the quantum realm connects all realities....

Loki being in an alternate version of the TVA just means it sits somewhere in the timelines like any other place.
Not necessarily. Kang created the TVA and all the Kangs are part of the timeline. One of them eventually has to step out and create a TVA once they win the multiverse war. That's how it's different now.