Official Loki Thread

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I swear I saw this coming the moment he was announced be coming the MCU and being played by Majors (a black man).

Cacs love spouting that bullshyt phrase. It's code speak for insulting blacks and their real history. It really annoys me.

Not just cacs also self hating negroes who refer to other blacks as hoteps

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Man you have selective memory. When I said it was weird to remove free will from every MCU movie you and others like you called me an idiot for not seeing it was clearly a lie. When I said it was weird that Loki isn’t Loki anymore you and others like you called me an idiot for not seeing the “long con” he was playing.

You attack anyone who doesn’t stan with you, and then get all sensitive when you’re called out for it.
Oh we're changing the subject?
I did say that about the timeline and free will and to your credit it seems you were correct. No one was completely free they had to comply with the TVA/TOWR.
But I never said anything about the identities/long con thing. You are confusing me with someone else.
Anyone saying they didn't like something in a show I never say anything that's your personal opinion. But if you want to get specific on why I think a healthy debate on reasons is fine. But you are taking to what level now? 'Don't like this so much! I don't think it's that good!' :mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I agree....they will stop pump faking one day, but this aint the day breh....

you wont see Kang tomorrow. I can promise you that

damaDDu.gif

Fred.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
This finale was damn near perfect to me. I wish they played on the concept of stability versus chaos more.

Immortus; fukk it imma call him Immortus; maintained everything to have a stable albeit authoritarian multiverse. It would've made "you" the viewer question whether or not he is right. It's a large part of the reason Thanos worked. His methods were insane, but he wasn't exactly wrong. Those are always the best villains.

Or he killed them. Or he simply waited for the right moment to take over while they were gone. Or they simply died, but kept him locked away.

This whole show, Loki wanted to take over the TVA and rule the timeline's. But it's probably what Kang wanted. Loki's motivations were Kangs.

I wouldn't be surprised if he killed all of his variants and created the multiverse that popped up at the end. The time keepers fixed it and locked him away.

Why do you think the TVA had him locked up/imprisoned?

He was the head of the TVA, that's why Sylvie ultimately killed him. That's why Ms. Minutes was trying to cut a deal on his behalf.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How is that a pump fake?

Marvel: Kang is going to be in Antman 3

Marvel gang: Kang is the villain of Loki!!

Marvel: We cast a noisy neighbor named Agnes but let’s give her Agatha Harkness’ brooch as a clue.

Marvelgang: Mephisto!!??

Marvel: Genderflip Flashsmasher

Marvelgang: okay

Marvel been playing no games. It’s been a lot of internet clickbait off Easter eggs

I never said that would be a pump fake. And it's honestly irrelevant now, as it was Kang.

However....

Doing a light weight version of "House Of M", a arc that obviously involves Mephisto, then not featuring Mephisto, and acting surprised fans would even come to that conclusion....is a pump fake.

Knowing fans want mutants, and a full blown multiverse....then pulling that dumb shyt with Ralph Boener....is a pump fake.

Knowing fans want the X-Men....featuring Madripoor, one of the most famous locations from the X-Men comics, on "FATWS"....while having absolutely nothing to do with the X-Men....is a pump fake.

All three of the Disney+ shows (and I actually like all of them a lot) had a habit of writing around what the fans want, without actually giving it to them.

Until Kang.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ok here's why it ain't fair to get on the nikkas denying Kang:russ:

Marvel HAS been pump faking like a mf you can't really blame nikkas for thinking Kang wouldn't appear:russ:

These the same nikkas that put fake footage in trailers

These the same nikkas that gave us Ralph Boehner and Taskmaster

See my post right above this one.

Fred.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I never said that would be a pump fake. And it's honestly irrelevant now, as it was Kang.

However....

Doing a light weight version of "House Of M", a arc that obviously involves Mephisto, then not featuring Mephisto, and acting surprised fans would even come to that conclusion....is a pump fake.

Knowing fans want mutants, and a full blown multiverse....then pulling that dumb shyt with Ralph Boener....is a pump fake.

Knowing fans want the X-Men....featuring Madripoor, one of the most famous locations from the X-Men comics, on "FATWS"....while having absolutely nothing to do with the X-Men....is a pump fake.

All three of the Disney+ shows (and I actually like all of them a lot) had a habit of writing around what the fans want, without actually giving it to them.

Until Kang.

Fred.
So how is doing a Winter Soldier without a Red Skull not a fakeout? Scarlet Witch and Agent 13 played a major part in that comic story but not in the movie.

It’s just a loose adaptation. Same with Civil War and the secret identities. Extremis and Iron Man 3.

Marvel isn’t out to simply adapt story arcs like it’s some Hunger Games YA novel. Easter Eggs like Throgg or the Living Tribunal don’t always link up in a linear way.