Official Loki Thread

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
All these cacs are hating... annoys me... they not comfortable seeing a black man act goofy they want the murderous angry Kang... nah we more complex than that brehs
Well according to polygon it’s not a race thing. They just feel the ending of Loki became less about this isolated story, and more about the grand MCU story, which they disliked. I disagree and felt it served both ends, but whatever.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Marvel just made a dope show that's a villain origin story (for someone most people never heard of) for their next slate of movies and DC can't figure out what to do with the Justice League. :mjlol:
6bd.gif

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Shocking...the Coli says racism is the only reason to not like this show.

Maybe consider that none of the discussion is about the actual show, it’s characters, or it’s plot. All off you gushing over this are gushing over what’s coming next....your next opportunity to throw money at Disney. This shyt is an elaborate commercial for their movies...nothing more.

If you take it as an isolated story, the shyt hardly made sense.

The first few episodes focused on Silvie’s plan to fukk the timeline...which she did, and then it was totally forgotten. The end scene with all the different timeline branches....they literally did that at the end of episode two or whatever, and just did it again in the finale and you’re all falling all over yourselves.

Loki wasn’t the Loki we’ve known for ten years. Some of you went so far as to say he was playing the long con and we were dumb for not seeing it :mjlol:

The TVA erasing free will in the MCU wasn’t a lie...like you alll insisted....again, saying we were dumb for not seeing it :mjlol:

The judge goes from “only one person should have free will” to “I’m going to find free will” in a matter of seconds with no explanation.

Etc., etc. etc.

This was an incoherent mess from start to finish if you pull your head out of your ass long enough to see it.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Shocking...the Coli says racism is the only reason to not like this show.

Maybe consider that none of the discussion is about the actual show, it’s characters, or it’s plot. All off you gushing over this are gushing over what’s coming next....your next opportunity to throw money at Disney. This shyt is an elaborate commercial for their movies...nothing more.
:umad:
Yo this sourpuss shyt isn't it chief. Don't be bitter be better. lol

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Being in a pickle is just some shyt white people like to say

That is true, but:

this shyt is live action Rick & Morty in the MCU.
i fukking love it.

One of the writers/producers from Rick and Morty left to be the show runner for Loki and a bunch of other shyt for Marvel/Disney. Even if you wanna call that a reach, the references are ah coming lol, trust.

Don't be surprised if somebody that looks like Rick get's jammed up at the new TVA :russ:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
That is true, but:

One of the writers/producers from Rick and Morty left to be the show runner for Loki and a bunch of other shyt for Marvel/Disney. Even if you wanna call that a reach, the references are ah coming lol, trust.

Don't be surprised if somebody that looks like Rick get's jammed up at the new TVA :russ:
Michael Waldron is Feige's new favorite writer. Did this Doctor Strange 2 and Feige's Star Wars jumpoff. You probably knew that but for the uninformed. lol

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do y'all know that was Kang? Does he look similar to his comic book versions? I heard him say The Conquerer as one of the names he has been called, was that the indicator?

Well he’s not really Kang. JM is going be a variant of that character in Ant man 3 that’s truly going to be Kang TC. He’s probably a Nexus being which he’ll look the same but the origins and personality are going to be different in each universe.