Official Loki Thread

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Shocking...the Coli says racism is the only reason to not like this show.

Maybe consider that none of the discussion is about the actual show, it’s characters, or it’s plot. All off you gushing over this are gushing over what’s coming next....your next opportunity to throw money at Disney. This shyt is an elaborate commercial for their movies...nothing more.

If you take it as an isolated story, the shyt hardly made sense.

The first three episodes focused on Silvie’s plan to fukk the timeline...which she did, and then it was totally forgotten. The end scene with all the different timeline branches....they literally did that at the end of episode two or whatever, and just did it again in the finale and you’re all falling all over yourselves.

Loki wasn’t the Loki we’ve known for ten years. Some of you went so far as to say he was playing the long con and we were dumb for not seeing it :mjlol:

The TVA erasing free will in the MCU wasn’t a lie...like you alll insisted.

The judge goes from “only one person should have free will” to “I’m going to find free will” in a matter of seconds with no explanation.

Etc., etc. etc.

This was an incoherent mess from start to finish if you pull your head out of your ass long enough to see it.

I don't think it was that bad, just that it was mid
The Kang scene is the only shyt I keep playing back over and over

Better than WandaVision
That was bad imo

Last edited:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im still soaking it all up but the first chilling thing to me on this finale was the marvel logo intro.

All the voice overs but chad’s stuck “Wakanda forever” stuck out the most like these were easter eggs of what could be possibly rewritten because of this episode so BP 2 can continue with a new lead.

Man im so happy my kids get to experience this shyt and be so amped as me

:wow:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I don't think it was that bad, just that it was mid
The Kang scene is the only shyt I keep playing back over and over

Better than WandaVisiom
That was bad imo
The Kang scenes were great, and a great set up - I agree. But getting there was a shyt show.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Im still soaking it all up but the first chilling thing to me on this finale was the marvel logo intro.

All the voice overs but chad’s stuck “Wakanda forever” stuck out the most like these were easter eggs of what could be possibly rewritten because of this episode so BP 2 can continue with a new lead.

Man im so happy my kids get to experience this shyt and be so amped as me

:wow:

didnt they say that this lined up with endgame...:patrice: so we will start to see the multiverse fukkery from now on in the MCU.... hence the sounds of the opening credits

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You blindly stan everything mcu. Your posts are literally pointless.
Hey if you want to criticize the show criticize the show but to be all :mad: at people who like it is just
point_and_laugh-DMID1-5cv4ih16c-480x256.gif

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Hey if you want to criticize the show criticize the show but to be all :mad: at people who like it is just
point_and_laugh-DMID1-5cv4ih16c-480x256.gif
Man you have selective memory. When I said it was weird to remove free will from every MCU movie you and others like you called me an idiot for not seeing it was clearly a lie (it wasn’t). When I said it was weird that Loki isn’t Loki anymore you and others like you called me an idiot for not seeing the “long con” he was playing (he wasn’t).

You attack anyone who doesn’t stan with you, and then get all sensitive when you’re called out for it.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Man you have selective memory. When I said it was weird to remove free will from every MCU movie you and others like you called me an idiot for not seeing it was clearly a lie (it wasn’t). When I said it was weird that Loki isn’t Loki anymore you and others like you called me an idiot for not seeing the “long con” he was playing (he wasn’t).

You attack anyone who doesn’t stan with you, and then get all sensitive when you’re called out for it.
MCU got nikkas hooked like a drug:whew:
They'll slap their mama