Official Loki Thread

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
As far as acting/performance goes - Going forward, they've basically given him the green light to do the 'Tatiana Maslany/ Orphan Black' thing.... :ehh:

shyt -- If you go by the logic of this show - anybody can play one of his variants. :merchant: And that's before we get to the possibility of variants pretending to be different variants :damn:

And we've got Secret Invasion on the way too.
:ohhh:

Yeah - this next phase is about to be an MC Escher piece made up of fukkery instead of stairs. :mindblown:

:stylin::stylin::mj::mj:

Man I never thought I'd see all of this on the big screen when I was collecting heavy back in day.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i like the kang actor dope dude. council of kangs is gonna be a sight to see, u thot a gang of lokis where bad. i like antman but dude shld not be facing kang at all, thats an avengers level threat and scott play too much, the shift in tone from the previous two films would take a bit to get into if they decide to make it a serious film but i'm down either way. strange probably thinking thanos was right cuz now its really bad outhere. when will we get eternity n the living tribunals where are the dieties n cosmic concepts

guessing ant man gets another variant/lesser version of kang. that’s kinda the dope part of how they set this up: just because it’s kang doesn’t mean it’s KANG… until they want to make the final reveal.

all hail the kang. :wow:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
i like the kang actor dope dude. council of kangs is gonna be a sight to see, u thot a gang of lokis where bad. i like antman but dude shld not be facing kang at all, thats an avengers level threat and scott play too much, the shift in tone from the previous two films would take a bit to get into if they decide to make it a serious film but i'm down either way. strange probably thinking thanos was right cuz now its really bad outhere. when will we get eternity n the living tribunals where are the dieties n cosmic concepts

But that's the beauty of it. I see Ant-Man as the Fantastic Four, until they arrive, that delves into all the super science weird shyt. Except he's more Venture Bros than Fantastic Four. Plus it was Scott who gave idea to use time travel to fix the mess Thanos made. Hank is the one who made the Pym Particles and suits possible to travel through the quantum realm. It was Janet who was stuck in the quantum realm for 25 years. Kang might want what they have.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
so in spoilers video, I'm seeing some saying it's a Adam and Rve thing. Then others saying Dr. STRANGE/time nod.

Adam was the first thing I thought of - on some 'Tree Of Knowledge' tip. He's the last man - He Who Remains - doing the same thing that the first man - Adam - did. Kang/ Imoortus/ Nathaniel has almost infinte knowledge already by the time we meet him though. I'm curious as to whether Renslayer becomes his Eve

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
As far as acting/performance goes - Going forward, they've basically given him the green light to do the 'Tatiana Maslany/ Orphan Black' thing.... :ehh:

shyt -- If you go by the logic of this show - anybody can play one of his variants. :merchant: And that's before we get to the possibility of variants pretending to be different variants :damn:

And we've got Secret Invasion on the way too. :ohhh:

Yeah - this next phase is about to be an MC Escher piece made up of fukkery instead of stairs. :mindblown:
Yea he sorta reminded me of his Last Black Man in San Francisco "acting" scene with Kang.

So yea he can really do a lot of different things.