So they pulled the trigger on Kang?! Finally bout to binge this show
E6QRYcNXMAEt5V-
I'd have whooped Thanos ass in 40 seconds

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Damn! Did not expect them to go there in such a big way :wow:

At first seeing Jonathan Majors chew scenery as this version was not what I was expecting :skip:, but hearing about all the different versions of Kang he was afraid of appearing and that we should see down the road :demonic:. Bring on the multiverse fukkery :blessed:

So Ravonna used to be a school teacher, not sure where she is headed though :ohhh:. When she took the pruning stick from Mobius and left him :dead:

Can't wait to see how everything plays out going forward and glad we are getting a Season 2 of this.

Theory:
She goes back in time and meets a version of Kang and tries to kill him/learn his reasoning but ends up falling for him.

What makes this ill is not only does this open up the potential for all kinda shyt like
Mutants, who could have been too powerful for the "sacred timeline".
The Fantastic 4, who never get zapped by the cosmic rays in "the sacred timeline".
And even Doom, who needs the F4 to come about.

What even better is that with Eternals. We are going to see, potentially, how versions of Kang start fukking shyt over. What's also dope is that Kang has a history with
Black Knight in particular who is going to get introduced in Eternals.
So even that could be a major thread moving forward. I didn't think I'd be but I'm almost more hype for this than Thanos. Also, I'm really happy they went with Majors. I'm a fan of black, villainous masterminds. We don't get to see them often.