Official Loki Thread

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
i like the kang actor dope dude. council of kangs is gonna be a sight to see, u thot a gang of lokis where bad. i like antman but dude shld not be facing kang at all, thats an avengers level threat and scott play too much, the shift in tone from the previous two films would take a bit to get into if they decide to make it a serious film but i'm down either way. strange probably thinking thanos was right cuz now its really bad outhere. when will we get eternity n the living tribunals where are the dieties n cosmic concepts

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
At this point we're thirteen years in - they've just laid themselves potential track for maybe another 20. This is god tier planning.:wow:

no doubt they planned this shyt out amazingly.
however, i would give just as much weight to
them staying true to the spirit of the Marvel comics universe.
as someone who grew up on Marvel comics from the
70's-'00's this is a dream come fukking true to see
the heroes of my childhood come to life...and done well!

so Sylvia kicked Loki into a variant version of the TVA from a new timeline?
how long until season 2 drops? they can't possibly wait a year to pick this back up can they?

:lupe:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
On the low Kang could be set up to be the bad guy in multiple movies because he is infinite

I also think immortus was lying he knew what was going to happen and set Renfler up to resurrect him, or better yet to create a new Kang who will end the war and become Immortus.

Between Black Widow and this :whoo:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Kevin Feige trick yaw man

i

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Now I'm excited! Loki off the strength of this episode is better than WandaVision had WV even capitalized on what we saw in this episode I would've put it above Loki or right beside it. Marvel is setting up like 4 projects based off this one episode alone.