Official Loki Thread

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dropping this here because it def feels relevant now (and i may have dropped this in another thread, so apologies if you've seen it)...

way back, months before the first dr. strange movie dropped, a colleague in the know told me and another colleague how the entire final act played out.

he nailed every single detail, with one exception: he said when strange travels to meet dormmamu, that would serve as his (and our) first look at the multiverse, culminating with an introduction to... the fantastic four.

after the movie dropped we asked him what happened and he said they changed course for a number of reasons (rights, casting, and ultimately they didn't want the multiverse to overshadow thanos at that point).

i bring it up now because when i saw "multiverse of madness", i was like :mindblown:. and seeing this finale... they clearly took that idea and dialed it up to 1,000,000. every single movie outside the marvel universe, all the characters, previously introduced or not, rights or not... it's all in play.

tried to get more info out of my colleague. all he would give me was a :sas2: for now.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
This show just missed the emmys. It's going to rack up next year:mjlol:

This shyt delivered. I'm speculating, but I think this is how we get the Fantastic Four, mutants, Doctor Doom. Until I see otherwise, you can't tell me that variant of Kang, wasn't having his TVA prune them. Like why would he allow a mutant, like Franklin Richards, who can create whole universes, be allowed to live in his sacred timeline? And that goes for a few other mutants as well with omega level, god like, reality altering abilities. I'll even say, that since Loki took the tesseract before the end of Endgame. So this is pretty much all happening before that movie ends. Steve going back in time and staying with Peggy, could very well be when after Kang no longer knew what was going to happen, and the timelines started separating. I'm thinking this because of Miss Minutes, and how she was a bit patronizing and condescending when she called the Avengers self righteous. She pretty much said fukk those nikkas. Thinking they know shyt.