Official Loki Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Took me a rewatch and now I really like it. Its just the cooky version of the character. And makes sense with him being the "oldest"

As far as acting/performance goes - Going forward, they've basically given him the green light to do the 'Tatiana Maslany/ Orphan Black' thing.... :ehh:

shyt -- If you go by the logic of this show - anybody can play one of his variants. :merchant: And that's before we get to the possibility of variants pretending to be different variants :damn:

And we've got Secret Invasion on the way too. :ohhh:

Yeah - this next phase is about to be an MC Escher piece made up of fukkery instead of stairs. :mindblown:

Last edited:

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alot of people saying they weren't happy with the version of the big bad they saw, but it seems it makes sense in terms of the comics...

I think this is the version of the breh shown in the episode Immortus - Wikipedia. I also think different movies may have different variants of Kang, which would be crazy and very innovative idea.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
So you can all stop pretending that this show hasn’t destroyed free will for every phase prior to this one, right?

You’re cool accepting that now?

Daps
All roads lead back to him
tumblr_pvnzn1MdvP1xs5njio3_r1_400.gifv

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At first I was put off and disappointed with how Kang was being portrayed. He was giving off Ultron goofiness, but then he explained what really was out there and I got chills. Now I'm hyped for the rest of phase 4 :blessed:

MCU about to be a fukking mess :picard: