Official Logan (Wolverine 3) Thread

Daps
i honestly wouldn't mind this

origin stories/reboots for characters we're all already familiar is annoying to me (its cool for unknowns like Ant Man, Aquaman, Doctor Strange ect) but if they've been on the silver screen for almost 20 yrs we don't need another origin story.

I'm glad spiderman homecoming skipped that sh1t.

Just have Iron Man/Doctor strange create that yellow suit for him and we're good to go

so would this mean that Tony is gonna be Wolverine's mentor and father figure too? :mjgrin:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
The Dark Knight. Although, truthfully, I've watched Logan more in the last two years.
I'm not sure on mine but It's up there.
The comic book movie I had more fun watching was Guardians of The Galaxy, still watch it to this day. Rewatchability should help rank any movie in any category.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I'm not sure on mine but It's up there.
The comic book movie I had more fun watching was Guardians of The Galaxy, still watch it to this day. Rewatchability should help rank any movie in any category.

Guardians is still my favorite MCU film. I'd have to sit and think about what my top 10 would be.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax
Daps
They makin SURE they're keeping Elise Neal's role top secret.

I'm thinking if she's not in a combat role she's the head scientist behind x23

Some people are saying shes Kimura in the movie.

(During the filming process) I remember she tweeted out she had to take a boxing class for the role.

IMO Elise Neal has to be playing an important role in the movie, The producers and her have been hush mouth about the role.

:mjlol:

:russ::pachaha::bryan::mjpls: