Official Logan (Wolverine 3) Thread

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Cliche I know..

But Dark Knight
Understandable. It used to be my GOAT, even after Logan initially came out, and both have a lot in common (darker and more mature themes, complex characters, and both have powerhouse performances and poignant endings) but I kind of lean towards Logan now because of its raw emotional depth and the exploration of aging and mortality in a way that just kind of resonated with me on a personal level. Speaking of The Dark Knight, that movie turns 20 in four short years. :mjcry:

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Cliche I know..

But Dark Knight
Understandable. It used to be my GOAT, even after Logan initially came out, and both have a lot in common (darker and more mature themes, complex characters, and both have powerhouse performances and poignant endings) but I kind of lean towards Logan now because of its raw emotional depth and the exploration of aging and mortality in a way that just kind of resonated with me on a personal level. Speaking of The Dark Knight, that movie turns 20 in four short years. :mjcry:
My only real complaint with the dark knight is the camera work during fight scenes. Nolan has always had trouble with that. Logan is basically flawless but I’m not sure any comic movie’s score hits the way Zimmer’s does. Those two and infinity war are easily my top 3.