Official Logan (Wolverine 3) Thread

teacher

All Star
Daps
So many white boys on the Coli if Black panther ain’t your fave if Killmongers motive ain’t tug on your heart strings we know what it is :mjpls::ufdup:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Just cuz something is dark and depressing doesn't make it the goat.

It really wasn't that deep either other than professor Xavier ironically accidentally killing so many people and basically erasing all the good he did for mutant rights and causing the eradication of mutants

I mean who wants that to be the end of the X-Men saga other than emo depressed punks who hate life
I wish this stupid motherfukker was still around just so I could neg him again. :wow:

fukk it, :yeshrug:

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
Mile High
I just finally caught up to this a couple of weeks ago. And Deadpool 2. So I'll be ready for the new one.

Only seeing this once, way after it came out, I'm not sure where I rank it.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal

In the end, Avengers & all the Marvel universe movies were great popcorn flicks, but when Martin Scorcese said what he said (Superhero movies are not cinema) I understood where he was coming from.

Logan and the Dark Knight continue to stand alone for me and they always will. Those two were def CINEMA.......

there some other great ones, too. Spiderman 2 (Tobey Maguire), Cap America Winter Solider, the new Batman, etc.

Im prob forgetting a few. But Logan + TDK are on my mount rushmore

Last edited: