Official Logan (Wolverine 3) Thread

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Exactly how I felt. Professor X and Logan's interactions was killing me cause you can see the love there but also the annoyance at being all each other really has. This was just a great fukking movie. I've watched it five times and there's no complaints about anything I thought they needed to change.
How did his healing factor get shot?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:picard:

So my fav comic character is a damn midget?

Yea..... thats why Jean used to curve him.:mjlol:

She found him cute and all and loved to playfully flirt with him..... but she like 5'10 and Cyclops 6'5 and brolic:russ:

Martha

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Yea..... thats why Jean used to curve him.:mjlol:

She found him cute and all and loved to playfully flirt with him..... but she like 5'10 and Cyclops 6'5 and brolic:russ:

Martha
No trolling. My childhood is ruin. I always thought Wolverine was angry because he was a badass. But this dude had the short man complex. I hate niqqas like that irl.

I got to prove u wrong. My dude can’t be a Napoleon ass nikka

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
No trolling. My childhood is ruin. I always thought Wolverine was angry because he was a badass. But this dude had the short man complex. I hate niqqas like that irl.

I got to prove u wrong. My dude can’t be a Napoleon ass nikka
It's true :russ:
wolverine-stats.jpg

1749756-capture.png

:pachaha:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I'm hoping it will be an X-Force movie instead of Old Man Logan. I love OML, but there's just way to many characters owned by Disney/Marvel that are essential to the story. X-Force would make a whole lot more sense.

Looking back, I was scared that this would be an Old Man Logan rehash with characters owned by Fox taking over the roles of characters that they didn't have the rights to. I couldn't have thankfully been more wrong. :russ: It's also funny because Logan will probably eventually become my second GOAT comic book movie.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marvel gang taking no losses :mjcry:

Logan' Breaks Ground with Adapted Screenplay Oscar Nomination

logan_2017_16.jpg

James Mangold's film is the first superhero movie to to be recognized in the category.

After decades of comic book stories, Wolverine has reached a height no other superhero has before.

Logan has become the first superhero movie to land an adapted screenplay nomination at the Oscars, with Scott Frank, director James Mangold and Michael Green sharing the honor. (In 2004, The Incredibles scored an original screenplay nomination for Brad Bird.)

The R-rated movie served as a swan song for Hugh Jackman's Wolverine, the character he'd played through nine films over 17 years, as well as for Patrick Stewart's Prof. X. It ended up being the most successful of the Wolverine solo films, with $616.7 million worldwide at the box office and plenty of critical acclaim.

After a particularly strong 2017 for superhero films, fans wondered if Logan or Wonder Woman would break through in awards season. In the end, Wonder Woman was shut out of the Oscars; however, non-superhero but still geeky films fared well. Guillermo del Toro's The Shape of Water led the pack with 13 nominations, including for best picture, best original screenplay (Del Toro and Vanessa Taylor) and best director and acting nominations for Sally Hawkins, Richard Jenkins and Octavia Spencer. Writer-director Jordan Peele's horror hit Get Out earned nominations for best picture, director, original screenplay and best actor (Daniel Kaluuya).

And though it wasn't for a superhero movie, The Dark Knight director Christopher Nolan finally landed a best director nomination with Dunkirk. He's previously been nominated for screenwriting (Memento and Inception) and for producing a best picture nominee (Inception), but the directing nomination had eluded him, much to the frustration of the In Nolan We Trust faithful.

https://www.hollywoodrepo .. medium=twitter