Official Logan (Wolverine 3) Thread

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
this is one of my favorite movies of the year...probably top 3.

FINALLY watched this masterpiece of a film(ashamed I did not see it in theaters) and it is one of the BEST comic book films up there with the Dark Knight films.:wow: This is WHY I am hesitate with Disney having Fox entertainment.:wow: Well done Fox...

i can see why ppl would be skeptical of the Fox and Disney deal. seems like Marvel and Disney listen to fans and react to the market so i'm willing to at least give them a chance before judging it. it took Fox years to get it right. i'm biased tho since i'm a Disney stan.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Congratulations to Logan on being my favorite film of the year! :blessed: It's the second year in a row that a 20th Century Fox* comic book film has had that honor. :obama:

* 20th Century Fox is a division of the Walt Disney Corporation. Wolverine, Deadpool, and all other X-Men characters are all registered trademarks under the Walt Disney Corporation.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Last post I’m sorry brehs. But I am legit shocked how good this movie is. Hugh should have got a nomination for a Oscar. He is that good in this movie to me. My emotions been on edge since the very 1st scene. This may be my fav comic book movie ever.

Btw before u geeks get on me. Idk follow comics. So this movie could be inaccurate. But to me it don’t matter. This is just a great movie. No fukkin special effects. Just a a dope story and great acting with great chemistry

10/10

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Not that x Men is coming to marvel I would be pissed off if they recast x23(dafne keen):scust::scust: she fits the role perfectly don't fukk it up marvel:gucci: