Official Logan (Wolverine 3) Thread

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Marvel, Disney can't get the story right for any of their movies. They are all backdrops for quipping and Bendis like situations.

Pass.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Last post I’m sorry brehs. But I am legit shocked how good this movie is. Hugh should have got a nomination for a Oscar. He is that good in this movie to me. My emotions been on edge since the very 1st scene. This may be my fav comic book movie ever.

Btw before u geeks get on me. Idk follow comics. So this movie could be inaccurate. But to me it don’t matter. This is just a great movie. No fukkin special effects. Just a a dope story and great acting with great chemistry

10/10
Exactly how I felt. Professor X and Logan's interactions was killing me cause you can see the love there but also the annoyance at being all each other really has. This was just a great fukking movie. I've watched it five times and there's no complaints about anything I thought they needed to change.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone

i honestly wouldn't mind this

origin stories/reboots for characters we're all already familiar is annoying to me (its cool for unknowns like Ant Man, Aquaman, Doctor Strange ect) but if they've been on the silver screen for almost 20 yrs we don't need another origin story.

I'm glad spiderman homecoming skipped that sh1t.

Just have Iron Man/Doctor strange create that yellow suit for him and we're good to go