Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just talking about that game. I didnt see too many inaccurate throws. Rams/Patriots games I agree. Agree about not throwing guys open + too many 25 completion 200 yard games. I think the issue is they want to limit the 3 and outs/ stalled drives so the play calling/philosophy is dink and dunk. There is an article about that. I also think Kyler is hesitant to thread the needle in fear of an interception. I think he should thread it to guys like Hopkins/Fitz/Arnold with great catch radius. Its the Kirks and Isabella he's gotta be precise with.

He better keep forcing the ball to D Hop.Fitz is just a relic.Arnold shows potential, but his ceiling's average.They really should've drafted better in 2019.Terry McLaurin, AJ Brown, or DK Metcalf

would look real nice lined up across D Hop.in a DEEEEEEEEP WR draft, they took 2 guys who'll be out of the league.Hakeem Butler's already out of the league.Isabella's hanging on

for dear life.He was a healthy scratch yesterday.I won't mention the receivers they passed up in the 2020 draft because I think Isaiah Simmons will develop into an All Pro level defender

in the next 2-3 yrs.I don't fault them for selecting him ahead of guys like Lamb, Jerry, or Ruggs.Eventually they need to find a #2 & #3 receiver.Kirk's a low tier number 3-4.Fitz should retire

and become the WR coach.They could also use his 11 million dollar salary to help sure up other areas.I'm not a big fan of Kliff, but I'm willing to give him another year or two.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He better keep forcing the ball to D Hop.Fitz is just a relic.Arnold shows potential, but his ceiling's average.They really should've drafted better in 2019.Terry McLaurin, AJ Brown, or DK Metcalf

would look real nice lined up across D Hop.in a DEEEEEEEEP WR draft, they took 2 guys who'll be out of the league.Hakeem Butler's already out of the league.Isabella's hanging on

for dear life.He was a healthy scratch yesterday.I won't mention the receivers they passed up in the 2020 draft because I think Isaiah Simmons will develop into an All Pro level defender

in the next 2-3 yrs.I don't fault them for selecting him ahead of guys like Lamb, Jerry, or Ruggs.Eventually they need to find a #2 & #3 receiver.Kirk's a low tier number 3-4.Fitz should retire

and become the WR coach.They could also use his 11 million dollar salary to help sure up other areas.I'm not a big fan of Kliff, but I'm willing to give him another year or two.
Chase Claypool is everything I thought Hakeem Butler would be, smh.

Lowkey I think thats why Kyler pressed for Lamb so much even after getting DHOP. He's big on trust and it shows. He doesnt trust Isabella thats why the timing is off between them. And tbh that OT Wirfs on the Bucs looks dominant as well. That Rams game shows that you really need physical OLineman to survive in that division. I'm not saying I fault them, but I think their playoff chances are better this year with one of those Wrs or Wirfs in Tampa.

But yea if Keim literally took anyone else but Isabella they'd be set up nice. The problem going forward there's no guarantee next year's draft will be as loaded as these past two drafts.

I just hope Isabella figures it out next year.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
At least he’s playing :umad:

I’m pulling for the Seahawks to secure a spot that’s a collision course first WC game. Cuz when the playoffs come...... one of y’all seasons is ending:ufdup:

Y’all already owe them for forcing y’all to call them Stroke Daddy. Y’all better get y’all revenge:ufdup:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I’m pulling for the Seahawks to secure a spot that’s a collision course first WC game. Cuz when the playoffs come...... one of y’all seasons is ending:ufdup:

Y’all already owe them for forcing y’all to call them Stroke Daddy. Y’all better get y’all revenge:ufdup:
:wow:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Good game from Kyler but he has to protect the ball. I noticed even when he's scrambling he's loosely holding the ball out. He's so quick he can avoid the hit most of the time but he has to be careful.
Teams are figuring out his spin to the right. Ever since he hurt his shoulder he doesn't dart up the middle like he use to. First fumble would have been an easy 1st down 6 weeks ago. Was hesitant and they caught him.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Good game from Kyler but he has to protect the ball. I noticed even when he's scrambling he's loosely holding the ball out. He's so quick he can avoid the hit most of the time but he has to be careful.
I agree, ball protection is one of his biggest hurdle. At least he’s running more and we won without him gaining 30 yards in rushing. Philly’s pass rush isn’t a joke however. But he did feast on a depleted secondary as he should.