Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Not a good way to end the season:francis:. A 5-2 start, then lost way too many winnable games.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Cardinals really hired the dude who couldn't win with Mahomes... imho if Kyler is healthy they need to beat the Rams to keep his job. If he's just Matt Nagy "Who is about to go to the playoffs with Trubisky for the 2nd time!!??" then why bother? Coach Bro aint it.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Not a good way to end the season:francis:. A 5-2 start, then lost way too many winnable games.
Coaching. Look at it this way. Played the NFC Least, Jets and got an Seattle offsides. They need to beat the Rams to give any hope going forward.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@MooseMouthMthafuga Kliff and Keim are teetering on making Kyler a "Coulda Been"

Wouldn't be surprised if all 3(Kliff,Keim, and Kyler)are gone from this franchise 2 yrs from now.Kliff's ceiling is a .500 coach.His college career proved that.

The team regressed hard during the 2nd half of the season.That's concerning.This is on the owner Michael Bidwill...It's time for him to grow some balls and

fire Keim.The league eventually catches up to gimmick coaches.Kliff's not it.neither is Keim for hiring him....Not only that, Keim's terrible at drafting.The only

thing he excels are are trades.See y'all next Fall, peace:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coaching. Look at it this way. Played the NFC Least, Jets and got an Seattle offsides. They need to beat the Rams to give any hope going forward.

The Rams are the Cardinals worst nightmare.Sean McVay stomps a mudhole in their azz every time.Vance Joseph has no answers for him:francis:.See y'all next Fall, peace:mjcry:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all are so quick to throw in the towel. Do folk really know what it’s like to have the worst team in the league? Cards this year are better than where people thought thry would be when 2 years ago. Baby steps. Next year should be the true test.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Y’all are so quick to throw in the towel. Do folk really know what it’s like to have the worst team in the league? Cards this year are better than where people thought thry would be when 2 years ago. Baby steps. Next year should be the true test.

The stats look good on paper this year but the eye test tells me something different.

The team has underperformed most of the year. Kyler's legs and Hopkins hands were the biggest reasons the team got 8 wins but the offense never really clicked.

A couple of games were lost because of poor game management decisions in the 4th quarter. They also play down to competition. Kliff has to make changes next year.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
fukk you nikka:pacspit:

Say breh..... though we rival fan bases. You never really been part of that #OnSight smoke life like myself @South Paw @Russ (Seahawks) or @YOGEBEAR09 and @Conscious Pilot (Rams)

So I’m giving you and @Dr. Narcisse a pass.

But your boy @Benjamin Sisko ? Na, he don’t get to go out like this and not acknowledge me and the events of yesterday.

YOU HAVE 48hrs to deliver him to me to get this work and deal with these jokes:ufdup:

or I’m telling you..... it’s not gonna be good in here.

Clocks ticking

#NFCWestBeef
#ALWAYSOnsight

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
Say breh..... though we rival fan bases. You never really been part of that #OnSight smoke life like myself @South Paw @Russ (Seahawks) or @YOGEBEAR09 and @Conscious Pilot (Rams)

So I’m giving you and @Dr. Narcisse a pass.

But your boy @Benjamin Sisko ? Na, he don’t get to go out like this and not acknowledge me and the events of yesterday.

YOU HAVE 48hrs to deliver him to me to get this work and deal with these jokes:ufdup:

or I’m telling you..... it’s not gonna be good in here.

Clocks ticking

#NFCWestBeef
#ALWAYSOnsight

shyt homie I'm bout to net right now @Benjamin Sisko gonna show up at some point, hell get his

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
shyt homie I'm bout to net right now @Benjamin Sisko gonna show up at some point, hell get his

Na man.... when they beat us Week 1. He came for me...... and I accepted my L and his jokes like a man.

He needs to pay his debt now......

Or I’m gonna come for his innocent Card brothers who ain’t bout that life and just wanna live they 8-8 non playoffs lives in peace.

I’m going for it like Kliff on 4th and 5 :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the ugly way they regressed over the 2nd half of the season.

Kliff Kingsbury's a gimmick coach who couldn't even find success at the college level.

Chip Kelly.Poor man's Chip Kelly.The league has figured him out.