Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
It still boggles my mind how Bellichek is the only coach who every week takes away what you do best and forces you to play left handed

Nfl coaches are such meatheads that doing that is a foreign concept too them and they just continue to run the same defense every week.

He adjust.
His system aint a system, its more of a concept. If that makes sense.
Dude rotates his entire front 7 :whoo: who else doing that?
Thats why I hate folks who disrespectful towards him like he aint a genius.
Any other coach in the league and NE is a one or two game winner. When you look at what NE doesn't have this year its amazing.
He's in playoff contention with what is essentially a backup level QB.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
cardinals problems isn’t offense but the DEFENSE. And the lost of Corey Peters will make it better for opposing backs and qb’s.
Offense has been trash ever since :francis:

I said its best to wait to see how they are against tough defenses...and here we are..

Must address Oline/WR next year as well.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking like the league has figured ol Kliffy out.....You take away that 59 yrd td because of broken coverage, they only had 3 yds of total offense in the first half.

19-4 1st downs in favor of the Rams.......19-4....Geez:scust:....and 3 out of those 4 first

downs came via penalties....double geez:scust:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:beli::snoop:

These last few games been passing me off ESP this one
Looking like the league has figured ol Kliffy out.....You take away that 59 yrd td because of broken coverage, they only had 3 yds of total offense in the first half.

19-4 1st downs in favor of the Rams.......19-4....Geez:scust:....and 3 out of those 4 first

downs came via penalties....double geez:scust:
Cardinals can still win, but brehs gotta stop being delusional about the talent and whats needed. Kyler playing way above his head really had people thinking this is a top flight offense.

Now when faced with a great defensive mind or great defensive unit...its suspect.

Can they win? Absolutely, but it will be on Kyler making special things happen. Not design or not talent for real outside of Hopkins.

Its ok to be bad against the Rams, but this is why you cant blow that Dolphins game or Patriots game.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Cardinals can still win, but brehs gotta stop being delusional about the talent and whats needed. Kyler playing way above his head really had people thinking this is a top flight offense.

Now when faced with a great defensive mind or great defensive unit...its suspect.

Can they win? Absolutely, but it will be on Kyler making special things happen. Not design or not talent for real outside of Hopkins.

Its ok to be bad against the Rams, but this is why you cant blow that Dolphins game or Patriots game.
I been knew this team was flawed esp. These last few games

But given the steam we had earlier it was looking like we could do some good.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yeah we r done

Even if we score again
Rams r just gonna plow through our defense like they just did there