Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
He's only coached with kyler:dwillhuh:

And kyler was awful today. Shoulder injury or not

That's the point. Without Kyler he would be exposed. Kliff would not have lasted these 2 years without Kyler. The offensive numbers this season look good on paper because there's so much talent, but Kliff hasn't helped much. Kyler's ability to run and extend plays bails out Kliffs mistakes. Hopkins being the best receiver in the league bails out Kliff's mistakes.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
@bboystylez .....smh

Bum ass niqqa is banned for being stupid

This bum ass nikka brining up a year old argument :mjlol:

Last year, Lamar was better then Murray on every single aspect of QBing and u were the retard arguing Kyler was better :mjlol:

Get yo in the moment,college community football playing ass outta here :camby:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
This bum ass nikka brining up a year old argument :mjlol:

Last year, Lamar was better then Murray on every single aspect of QBing and u were the retard arguing Kyler was better :mjlol:

Get yo in the moment,college community football playing ass outta here :camby:
Lamar was never a better PASSER than Murray, you dishonest clown. You knew that was my point from jump, trying to say “better qb” in a “better passer” debate trash ass niqqa.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Problem is, youre an at the moment stat watcher who cant deviate from stat whoring to understanding obvious differences in football talent.

who needed at the moment stats to put LJ over Murray? You did.

Coming out of college, Murray was the better passer, period.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Problem is, youre an at the moment stat watcher who cant deviate from stat whoring to understanding obvious differences in football talent.

who needed at the moment stats to put LJ over Murray? You did.

Coming out of college, Murray was the better passer, period.

I didnt need stats from last year as i was saying the same thing as the year progressed. The stats just prove my point at the end of the year. However this year Lamar has regressed. Dunno if its due to him or play calling.

NYC Rebel

Daps
I didnt need stats from last year as i was saying the same thing as the year progressed. The stats just prove my point at the end of the year. However this year Lamar has regressed. Dunno if its due to him or play calling.
You did. Who is stupid enough to think LJ had passing talent as good as Murray’s? And you sat there arguing that shyt then tried to fall back on some dishonest argument on who is a better qb.

Not a single lie told above.

Just awful.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You did. Who is stupid enough to think LJ had passing talent as good as Murray’s? And you sat there arguing that shyt then tried to fall back on some dishonest argument on who is a better qb.

Not a single lie told above.

Just awful.

I aint being dishonest about anything. Ive said and stood by my argument on Lamar being a better passer last year.

You just have Kylers dikk so far down your throat that its fukking with u mentally.

Let it go.

NYC Rebel

Daps
I aint being dishonest about anything. Ive said and stood by my argument on Lamar being a better passer last year.

You just have Kylers dikk so far down your throat that its fukking with u mentally.

Let it go.
He was a better passer to a stat whore. If one watched games, it was easy to see who was the better passing talent. You were stat whoring.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It still boggles my mind how Bellichek is the only coach who every week takes away what you do best and forces you to play left handed

Nfl coaches are such meatheads that doing that is a foreign concept too them and they just continue to run the same defense every week.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps

Cardinals have the toughest remaining schedule out of all the remaining playoff contenders. The team is gonna regret giving away so many games this year.