Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Just because you win games dont mean you dont have glaring flaws. Its a issue and it will be exposed. These things tend to get exposed to their fullest extent in the playoffs.

Murray is selfish and it will be their downfall come playoff time. Quote me on that.

:russ: When this nikka aint padding his stats he pedestrian ass hell. Told yall Hopkins is not the focal point of the offense. Thats stupid!!! He should have 20 targets.

Like I said Murray selfishness is gon be their downfall.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Throw to Isabella was late, but if he comes back for the ball its a PI. Wasted tineout from Kliff hurt too. Could have run the ball.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
@MooseMouthMthafuga Kyler has to play at an MVP level or its a loss. Even thats not a guarantee..look at the Phins game. Gotta really have a Kobe/Peyton/Jordan like crazy work ethic until the team gets more talent on both sides of the ball. Kliff is basically waiting/hoping Kyler does something to bail the team out.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
They were...but thats why they should have taken advantage of the Seahawks while they were in fukkup phase.

You'll need to the Cards to beat the Rams :ehh:.....Im not sure they can do it tho :francis:
yeah hopefully the rams get fukked up this week

I think them losing whitworth is gonna be big though

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Isaiah Simmons is finally looking like the player he was drafted to be. He's getting more opportunities and taking advantage of it.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
I thought Belichick would give Kyler more trouble but he's looking good in the first half. Kyler's not even using his legs that much.