Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
He played well today. Didnt have any TDs but also didnt make any mistakes.
Most of his throws were good except for like 4 passes.

The best thing about him is his elusiveness. His ability to get out of the pocket and keep his head downfield to throw, you basically have 2 plays to cover against every dropback. That muthafukka be moving man :whew:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
He played well today. Didnt have any TDs but also didnt make any mistakes.
Most of his throws were good except for like 4 passes.

The best thing about him is his elusiveness. His ability to get out of the pocket and keep his head downfield to throw, you basically have 2 plays to cover against every dropback. That muthafukka be moving man :whew:
Playcalling held us back, especially at the 4th and 2 call. That was ridiculous. Should've bootleg.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
EIRHaryWwAE9k3V.jpg

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
@Benjamin Sisko @Mazino

Arizona better not fukk this up . But we know , historically, how nfl teams expect black qbs to do more with less :smh:
The team is totally committed to KM and building a team around him. I hope we resign Drake and move on from DJ even though he's a more talented receiver from the backfield. DJ is done. Need an oline and a top receiver.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
If y'all get him a solid O-line with more receivers he could be a problem. Was definitely impressed w/ what I saw last night

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He's the truth, in addition to all his other qualities he's demonstrating elite ball security as a rookie.

Just keeps getting better and better with each week, he has it all.

The team is totally committed to KM and building a team around him. I hope we resign Drake and move on from DJ even though he's a more talented receiver from the backfield. DJ is done. Need an oline and a top receiver.

Yall trust Keim tho :patrice:

Andy made a great play, but probably could have had him in the 4th round :hubie::manny: