Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wonder how they gone split the carries with David Johnson and Kenyan Drake :jbhmm:
They both do the same thing, Drake just faster :jbhmm:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Wonder how they gone split the carries with David Johnson and Kenyan Drake :jbhmm:
They both do the same thing, Drake just faster :jbhmm:
I think DJ a is better receiver and knows how to avoid contact. PLus DJ is probably done this year. I’m looking forward to a Edmonds/Drake backfield.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Kyler is a shorter version of Mahomes, NFC West is fukked if Cac Kiem can do his damn job and stop driving drunk
He needs to be gone this year. The lack of talent on this roster and the whiff of past draft picks is completely his fault. We only have like 3 legit playmakers on this team: KM, Chandler Jones, and maybe PP21 but I dont think he's up there anymore.

The busts of Hassan Reddikk, Nkimecdiche, Deone Buchannon, OG Cooper, and damn near all the second round picks like Troy Niklas have really hurt this team. Need a new talent evaluator bad. Promoting Adrian Wilson should be the way to go.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Kept his ass relatively quiet.
A couple of those sacks were because they were too concerned with Bosa tho.

He's still decent tho.

Middle of the Offense line needs to be fixed ASAP. Never see Kyler with room to step into a throw.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
A couple of those sacks were because they were too concerned with Bosa tho.

He's still decent tho.

Middle of the Offense line needs to be fixed ASAP. Never see Kyler with room to step into a throw.
It was because OT Murray was out and Dee Ford abused Pugh who was starting RT. But agreed on new guards and center.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think DJ a is better receiver and knows how to avoid contact. PLus DJ is probably done this year. I’m looking forward to a Edmonds/Drake backfield.
Idk about DJ being a better receiver. Drake is a hell of a receiver out of the backfield

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
I dont, he needs to go because the lack of talent on this roster is due to him. The right GM would have this team in the playoffs next year.

Keim might find a gem once in a while, but I just don't trust him with draft picks. Too many misses, especially in the first round.