Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Im looking at things clearly. Kyler came in the better passer and is starting off as one, four games in, while Lamar needed a year to get to this level.

you LOVE to bring up my time at OU. Am I supposed to be bothered by a University of Nowhere ass niqqas chirps in saying that?

Lamar wasnt slinging the rock like Kyler his rookie year because he was nowhere near the polished passer Kyler is coming in his rookie year.

its as clear as day that youre an idiot.

Lamar hasnt even played a full year you idiot. This why u dumb smart nikkas need to stop talking. Murray makes 40+ attempts a game while lamar doing like 25. Of course hes gonna have better passing numbers because hes throwing the ball more. But even doing so, lamar has more TDs and better qb rating, better completion % and better YPA. Lamar is leading his team to a winning record (did so as a rookie as well) while murray cant even get his team above .500.

Have cte brehs

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Lamar hasnt even played a full year you idiot. This why u dumb smart nikkas need to stop talking. Murray makes 40+ attempts a game while lamar doing like 25. Of course hes gonna have better passing numbers because hes throwing the ball more. But even doing so, lamar has more TDs and better qb rating, better completion % and better YPA. Lamar is leading his team to a winning record (did so as a rookie as well) while murray cant even get his team above .500.

Have cte brehs

Lamar will never touch kyler as a qb.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Neither has Kyler...which is why youre too timid to compare their first four games side by side.

i’ll wait .

Breh why are u so hell bent on their first 4 games like thats the ends all of comparing two young qbs? :dahell:

U know the numbers so post them. The numbers dont mean murray is a better passer based off of 4 fukking games which is why i quoted your ass to begin with.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Breh why are u so hell bent on their first 4 games like thats the ends all of comparing two young qbs? :dahell:

because everyone except you knows Murray came in more known as a better passer which you have disputed. Compare their first four games.

You seem to be the only clown who thinks Lamar is a better arm talent. He isnt. Hes fortunate to be on a better team.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
because everyone except you knows Murray came in more known as a better passer which you have disputed. Compare their first four games.

You seem to be the only clown who thinks Lamar is a better arm talent. He isnt. Hes fortunate to be on a better team.

Yea ok breh u win :mjlol:

U take this shyt too serious. U can stop @ing me every time murray beats a subpar team. :hubie: