Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
EIRHaryWwAE9k3V.jpg
I always wanted to see this photo. They look the same height but Russ does look more bulkier. I think KM will bulk up as the years go on. We know KM can play in this league now so the height talk is irrelevant now.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Milestones for Cardinals in reach vs. Buccaneers
Jess Root

3 hours ago

The Arizona Cardinals will take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Sunday in Week 10. A few Cardinals players can hit some notable achievements or milestones depending on what happens during the game.

If the Cardinals win, Murray would tie the franchise record for wins by a rookie starting quarterback. The fourth win would also surpass the team’s 2018 total. He would also be the first rookie quarterback to get three road wins.

If he completes five passes without being intercepted, he will establish a new NFL rookie record for completions without an interception.He has completed 172 passes since his last pick. The current record of 176 is held by Dak Prescott (2016) and Derek Carr (2014).

With 319 passing yards, he will set a new franchise rookie record for passing yards. The record is currently held by Matt Leinart with 2,547 yards.

If he has two touchdown passes, he will be the first rookie in team history to have five games with multiple touchdown passes.

Milestones for Cardinals in reach vs. Buccaneers

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Worst time to break that record:francis:

I still worry about Kliff as a HC. Uptempo all game and suddenly slow motion when its time to tie.
How. And Kliff is still learning. Remember he had ZERO NFL experience in coaching prior to this year.