Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Colt played well last year too. He's a good backup. I don't know if it's enough to save the season though.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Colt played well last year too. He's a good backup. I don't know if it's enough to save the season though.
And Kyler would’ve won the game too. Colt is good for two games as a backup should be. Not for 16 games and definately not better then Kyler like some stupid fukking casuals implied that he is. Because there is no tape on him this year. Teams can’t gameplan around him like they can Kyler. But when they did like against Carolina last year, it was a huge lost. Stupid fukking casuals don’t understand that. They come in with their arn-chair football knowledge thinking they their shyt matters when it really doesn’t.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
And Kyler would’ve won the game too. Colt is good for two games as a backup should be. Not for 16 games and definately not better then Kyler like some stupid fukking casuals implied that he is. Because there is no tape on him this year. Teams can’t gameplan around him like they can Kyler. But when they did like against Carolina last year, it was a huge lost. Stupid fukking casuals don’t understand that. They come in with their arn-chair football knowledge thinking they their shyt matters when it really doesn’t.

Colt did his job and he's been good for the team, but he has his limits. This team can only get to the next level when Kyler reaches his potential.

Kyler's gotten a lot of hate this year. Partly because of the offseason contract drama, the study clause, and his early struggles in the season. He's gotta overcome that and step up. Playoffs or not, I want to see this team build some momentum.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
How do you feel about Sean Payton?:patrice:
A necessity. He wins. He’s a disciplinary. For me it’s Payton or bust. He’ll rebuild this team like he turn the Aints to the Saints. It will take a couple of years and a new GM. He worked with small QB’s before. That’s what makes it so intriguing. He can bring out the best in Kyler,

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
A necessity. He wins. He’s a disciplinary. For me it’s Payton or bust. He’ll rebuild this team like he turn the Aints to the Saints. It will take a couple of years and a new GM. He worked with small QB’s before. That’s what makes it so intriguing. He can bring out the best in Kyler,

Payton would want full control and I'm okay with that. The organization needs new direction.

Bidwill would have to swallow his pride, fire Kliff, and and pay him for 4 more years though.