Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Ayo take that loser sweeping convo to the Whiners season thread :camby:

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
I know Kyler is bummed seeing Christian Kirk go to the Jags. They've been close since college and was his favorite receiver next to Hopkins.

The Cardinals can't spend all their money on skill position players though. Hopkins is already on a huge deal. Zach Ertz and James Conner just got big deals. They couldn't pay Kirk too. Kirk being gone gives Rondale Moore more of an opportunity.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I know Kyler is bummed seeing Christian Kirk go to the Jags. They've been close since college and was his favorite receiver next to Hopkins.

The Cardinals can't spend all their money on skill position players though. Hopkins is already on a huge deal. Zach Ertz and James Conner just got big deals. They couldn't pay Kirk too. Kirk being gone gives Rondale Moore more of an opportunity.
I do see one big time trade coming up.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Benjamin Sisko

@L@CaT @MooseMouthMthafuga @Cadillac @AlphaOne @LesterDiamond

For years my main attention has been at @South Paw and all the Seahawks

But as we and the Rams know…. They done in this division

There pretty much is nothing more to gain beefing with them.

So now my attention will be on y’all and the Ramily.

Many of y’all been ducking this NFC West fade and beef for years now.

But that is soon about to change.

This is our declaration of WAR

#BangBangNinerGang

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Kyler has gained so much leverage the last few months. With every new crazy QB contract signed, Kyler's price goes up. With so many star QBs moving or staying in the AFC, Kyler's position in the NFC gets stronger. He's one of the few young star QBs in the NFC.

The Cardinals understandably have some questions about paying him top QB money based on his injuries and performance in the 2nd half of recent seasons. The problem is, plenty of teams would be willing to pay him (especially in the NFC). So the Cardinals either pay him or search for a franchise QB for the next 5+ years.

ItsOver

Banned
Daps
Kyler has gained so much leverage the last few months. With every new crazy QB contract signed, Kyler's price goes up. With so many star QBs moving or staying in the AFC, Kyler's position in the NFC gets stronger. He's one of the few young star QBs in the NFC.

The Cardinals understandably have some questions about paying him top QB money based on his injuries and performance in the 2nd half of recent seasons. The problem is, plenty of teams would be willing to pay him (especially in the NFC). So the Cardinals either pay him or search for a franchise QB for the next 5+ years.

He better step it up this year cuz his 2nd half of the season and the playoffs were :scust: