Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
:dwillhuh: With this being the last season of this show, how come this thread is so small compared to the "Sons of Anarchy" Final season thread?

@MartyMcFly @hexagram23
:suttery:
kurt-sutter-618x400.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:dwillhuh: With this being the last season of this show, how come this thread is so small compared to the "Sons of Anarchy" Final season thread?

@MartyMcFly @hexagram23

Idk son lol. It's not full of fukkery like that show and the discussions we do have there aren't any arguments or anything or things to make fun of. It seems like most of us love paying attention to the show rather than talking about it while watching. Some shows demand your attention rather than talking while watching. It ain't fukkery fest 2015. Luckily they don't determine the shows popularity or ratings from coli forums tho

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I agree. Especially the bolded part. I always felt that his crew stood by him because of his character.

They had to dumb down Boyd to be able to get him caught :wow:

Breh he's not being dumbed down. Boyd is rarely in situations where he's desperate. He's used to having the upper hand in all situations and the heat is rarely focused on him; there's always someone else there to take the majority of attention while he gets to break Harland a part dirt road by dirt road. So now you put him in a situation where he's clearly getting a lot of heat from a lot of different directions and you turned his one weakness against him: Ava. Of course he's going to squirm and do things that he hasn't done before because he's in a different situation. He's not perfect nor is he infallible; he's going to make mistakes and he clearly is in love with Ava and Raylan called it: He'd put a bullet in every man who worked for him before he believed the truth about Ava

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Ima be honest and say this is one of my top shows. Its been kind of a let down this season. But I hate the Ava jail story line. And I hate the Raylin Boyd & Ava plot. All of them are doing things that they wouldnt normally do. I could careless about the reasons why. I can see Boyd but Raylin being pussi whipped over Ava while havin that fine as bm/ex wife in Florida just waitin for him is :snoop: status. She looks waaay better than Ava and she's not even in all that mess. Maybe the finale will be different. They coulda came up with a better plot. I feel like they are dragging the storyline. The only shockers were Dewey Crow that guy just blowing up lmmmao and Mikey heel heel turn for me. Even though Dewey always had it comin.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Ima be honest and say this is one of my top shows. Its been kind of a let down this season. But I hate the Ava jail story line. And I hate the Raylin Boyd & Ava plot. All of them are doing things that they wouldnt normally do. I could careless about the reasons why. I can see Boyd but Raylin being pussi whipped over Ava while havin that fine as bm/ex wife in Florida just waitin for him is :snoop: status. She looks waaay better than Ava and she's not even in all that mess. Maybe the finale will be different. They coulda came up with a better plot. I feel like they are dragging the storyline. The only shockers were Dewey Crow that guy just blowing up lmmmao and Mikey heel heel turn for me. Even though Dewey always had it comin.
The mikey heel turn was awesome! I would disagree that this season has been a let down though, this is the culmination of everything, it's about wrapping up the story, it's the grind that kills people when it comes to somewhat slower series and shows, but the grind is important in setting the pace for the story. At this point I wanna see the Boon and Raylen showdown... who's the quickest draw? Raylen knew that Boyd wouldn't hit the transport trap they set up because he's not as stupid as everyone thinks. If his boys hit the transport and get the money... Boyd wins, if they hit the transport and get caught... Boyd wins because he didn't get caught.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The mikey heel turn was awesome! I would disagree that this season has been a let down though, this is the culmination of everything, it's about wrapping up the story, it's the grind that kills people when it comes to somewhat slower series and shows, but the grind is important in setting the pace for the story. At this point I wanna see the Boon and Raylen showdown... who's the quickest draw? Raylen knew that Boyd wouldn't hit the transport trap they set up because he's not as stupid as everyone thinks. If his boys hit the transport and get the money... Boyd wins, if they hit the transport and get caught... Boyd wins because he didn't get caught.
I see what u saying. I know its a ole to tge first season when they squared off. Just how they got there was random as hell. It wasn't no tension or build up it was just Raylin on some I'm goin after Boyd shyt. It was always tension but it was often light hearted. On some they don't like each other but they respect and understand each other to a degree. I'm just not too crazy about this finale. But we'll see we got 3 episodes left.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I see what u saying. I know its a ole to tge first season when they squared off. Just how they got there was random as hell. It wasn't no tension or build up it was just Raylin on some I'm goin after Boyd shyt. It was always tension but it was often light hearted. On some they don't like each other but they respect and understand each other to a degree. I'm just not too crazy about this finale. But we'll see we got 3 episodes left.

I have a feeling that the final three episodes are gonna pick up pretty quick. Its gonna be all about catching Ava who is now Fugitive number one for the marshals, it's gonna be about Boyd trying to find Ava, he's gonna be conflicted when it happens though, on one hand it's a woman who has been ratting on him and just shot him, her uncle tried to kill him, she killed his brother, there's gonna be a lot of emotion, on the other hand though.. it's the woman he loves, it's the one person he's been able to tell everything to...

You also have Rachel running the office now and learning that Raylan who may be a little different from the way things are supposed to be done... knows what he is talking about... hence her saying after the transport got hit and Boyd wasn't there.. "Raylan was right, Boyd wasn't there"