Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This season has sucked.

I dont like tge writing for Boyd. They have ruines him :damn:

He even gave up his people :why:

Naw, you have to remember at the core that Boyd always used his people for his own means & set them up to be sacrificed. That was the point of his whole white supremacy ploy in the pilot: have a bunch of devoted and dumb pawns to do your bidding & who cares if they get sacrificed. He had a change of heart and tried to care for people when he was shot but his dad literally killed that notion. If you haven't noticed, Boyd's people after that constantly rotate and often Boyd's had a direct hand in those people moving on. Some might have earned it with betrayal, but recognize for Boyd that's only more reason to revert to his history & throw even those closest to him to the wolves.

He stays with that blind spot for Ava though, which bit him, but that's consistent as well.

While I'll wait until it's over to say this might be the best season of the series, it's definitely in contention. And I'd argue this season already might have some of the best overall dialogue of any TV season ever. Can't get over how consistently dense, layered, colorful, specific to who's saying it and full of life every sentence spit out of a character's mouth has been this year.

Also, I was dying at Limehouse making the passport IDs "Mr & Mrs Ofay"

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ava with the swerve. :whew:

Im thinking she might get away with the money now that shes got the new identity docs.

I guess the final showdown/gunfight is going to be between Raylan and Boon. Hope its going to be a quickdraw battle. See whos faster.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I definitely didn't see that coming but it made all the sense in the world in retrospect. That episode just turned everything upside down for me and I have no idea what's going to happen. Love it. Everything this season has been layered and dialogue has all been on point and with a purpose. Even the allusions to the show going full circle. I want to wait till it's over to give it a ranking but damn it's pretty high right now

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This season has sucked.

I dont like tge writing for Boyd. They have ruines him :damn:

He even gave up his people :why:

Homie this is all perfect writing for Boyd. He is desperate and he's making moves that a desperate man makes. And Ava is and always has been his blind spot

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I did not see that swerve coming. She didn't have an option though with Raylan telling her Vasquez wasn't down and her knowing that Boyd wouldn't confess to the murder of Dewey :yeshrug:. Hate it had to be my man Boyd to get capped like that :wow:, but I'm hoping he might still have some tricks up his sleeve. "You don't stop until the miracle is complete."

Duffy shouldn't have been joking with Mikey about his code :francis:

I thought Garreth from TWD was about to catch a bullet from Boone for posing with his hat. Be poor enough to not have a conscious or rich enough to have someone else carry the burden for you. I hope the crazy gunslinger doesn't hurt Loretta, I could see that is when him and Raylan have a showdown. When Loretta's great grandmother called Markham a peckerwood :mjlol:. Harland County really has been more trouble than its worth for him.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah, I did not see that swerve coming. She didn't have an option though with Raylan telling her Vasquez wasn't down and her knowing that Boyd wouldn't confess to the murder of Dewey :yeshrug:. Hate it had to be my man Boyd to get capped like that :wow:, but I'm hoping he might still have some tricks up his sleeve. "You don't stop until the miracle is complete."

I thought Garreth from TWD was about to catch a bullet from Boone for posing with his hat. Be poor enough to not have a conscious or rich enough to have someone else carry the burden for you. I hope the crazy gunslinger doesn't hurt Loretta, I could see that is when him and Raylan have a showdown. When Loretta's great grandmother called Markham a peckerwood :mjlol:. Harland County really has been more trouble than its worth for him.

which is exactly what I'd do. Loretta has always been a surrogate daughter to Raylan and now that he has an actual daughter and an actual family to go to, it's fitting to have his last act be protecting his surrogate daughter and it works on a thematic level

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn Ava took the money shot Boyd and got the fukk out dodge. Didn't see it coming but I don't think it came out nowhare. Unless you have never seen season 1 then you know Boyd tried to kill her and she knows he would do it again. Hell she was a abused woman she knows men who say they love there woman have no problems killing them they have too.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
which is exactly what I'd do. Loretta has always been a surrogate daughter to Raylan and now that he has an actual daughter and an actual family to go to, it's fitting to have his last act be protecting his surrogate daughter and it works on a thematic level
Funny thing about Loretta, is that she's definitely Rayland's surrogate daughter, but she acts a lot like Boyd. I never realized how much she mirrors Boyd until this season. She talks like him with that million dollar vocab and she's drawn to the outlaw life, even though doesn't have to live that way,

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Funny thing about Loretta, is that she's definitely Rayland's surrogate daughter, but she acts a lot like Boyd. I never realized how much she mirrors Boyd until this season. She talks like him with that million dollar vocab and she's drawn to the outlaw life, even though doesn't have to live that way,

Just the point about Boyd and Raylan could be the same guy but Raylan left harlan. Loretta got dragged back into it and became more like Boyd and Mags

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just the point about Boyd and Raylan could be the same guy but Raylan left harlan. Loretta got dragged back into it and became more like Boyd and Mags
She really didn't get dragged back into it. Loretta was send out of Harlan to live with decent foster parents, and the 3 million Maggs left to her should have been enough money to send Loretta to college or do whatever else she may have wanted to do legally with her life. Loretta choose that outlaw life.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

What was the point of Markham coming to Harlan again? What W's does he have in his column?