Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Well the implication is also that he turned out different because he left not just because of his feelings toward his dad

And why did he leave Harlan?

Couldn't stand his pops and him being a representative of half the people Harlan.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
And why did he leave Harlan?

Couldn't stand his pops and him being a representative of half the people Harlan.

Yes breh I get that but the point is he left. And that staying in Harlan leads you down the wrong path regardless of your reasons for leaving or not. Harlan itself as a character is a swamp for everyone there. It pulls them down and makes them bad versions of themselves. I'm not debating with you the reason as to why he left I'm debating with you the effect Harlan has on its inhabitants

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
She really didn't get dragged back into it. Loretta was send out of Harlan to live with decent foster parents, and the 3 million Maggs left to her should have been enough money to send Loretta to college or do whatever else she may have wanted to do legally with her life. Loretta choose that outlaw life.

Touché

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Wants the land because weed legalization is real and he wants in on the ground floor
:mjlol:Well he picked the wrong town to try that shyt. You would think by now people would have heard the legendary tales of Rayland Givens and Boyd Crowder and go to another town. Its like a bank robber trying to rob a bank at Gotham City or Metropolis

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:Well he picked the wrong town to try that shyt. You would think by now people would have heard the legendary tales of Rayland Givens and Boyd Crowder and go to another town. Its like a bank robber trying to rob a bank at Gotham City or Metropolis

Harlen is corrupted as fukk (tv show anyway) And you really don't run into Raylan unless you are a fugitive on the run. And until recently Boyd does not have the rep his father had.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Harlen is corrupted as fukk (tv show anyway) And you really don't run into Raylan unless you are a fugitive on the run. And until recently Boyd does not have the rep his father had.
Boyd don't have the rep but he sure does fukk shyt up for everyone else... up to this point every villain has fallen. Only Wynn, Boyd and Limehouse is still standing and I'm pretty sure at least 2 will fall as well when its all said and done. As for Markham he needs to just pack up, take that $10 million dollar L and keep it moving to another town.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boyd don't have the rep but he sure does fukk shyt up for everyone else... up to this point every villain has fallen. Only Wynn, Boyd and Limehouse is still standing and I'm pretty sure at least 2 will fall as well when its all said and done. As for Markham he needs to just pack up, take that $10 million dollar L and keep it moving to another town.
I mean Boyed will have have gotten his rep and the only people who know Boyed are Winn and the Dixie Mafia (which in the show appears to be gone).

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I mean Boyed will have have gotten his rep and the only people who know Boyed are Winn and the Dixie Mafia (which in the show appears to be gone).

Dixie mafia is still in power, Raylan threatened Wynn with them when he said he'd reveal he snitched.

Anyone that comes into town deals with a local, and every local warns them about Raylan and/or Boyd. Even this season Markham did his homework on damn near every character on the show, from Raylan on down to Loretta, and he still thought it was a good idea to bum rush Harlan. Even as far back as season 3, Quarles contact in Harlan was Wynn, who told him multiple times to :whoa: when dealing with Boyd and Raylan.

Fred.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I love the Boon character

I hate the fact he was brought in so late and and could play a key role in the end of the series.