Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Hell of an episode with a lot of deaths :whew:

Katheryn didn't realize the strength of Mikey or should I say Michael and payed for it dearly. Great job by the writers in really giving Mikey some more shine this season and a memorable death. Duffy is walking out this season alive I bet.

Has Markham had one real W this entire season :heh:? All his hired military goons got murked, leaving only Boone left which I have a feeling Raylan will deal with. His big plan to start a weed business looks to have been hijacked by Loretta, got his 10 million stolen and his fiance is dead :damn:. shyt, even his pizza parlor doesn't look like its doing well and the waitresses skim from the top (word to Chocoo).

Carl in jailcell: Boyd's always been good to me

Moments later after Boyd kills him to cause a distraction :dead:. Boyd stayed hypnotizing these rednecks with the gift of gab, you think they would have learned it doesn't end up well being one of his underlings.

Raylan checking that dirty cop :win:. 2 episodes left.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Wynn and Mikey just opened up with a classic exchange….

'I'll let you pick the music', 'I'll drive sometimes…'

Then Boyd; 'Why are pointing a gun at me…I'm in-firmed' :dead:

Tim's shots to Raylan 'If I do, do i get a cut of the 10 mil'

The way Mikey and Wynn went out…wow, was one of the best scenes 'Justified' has done, violent and bloody, tense, hilarious, tragic and touching….and Wynn getting a trademark 'JESUS CHRIST' unbelievably good, Elmore Leonard would be proud.

'Hold me'

'As you undertake your grieving, let that guide you as you contemplate your next move'

That scene definitely felt written solely as a tribute to Elmore Leonard's work. It was beautiful. :wow:

One thing I've been noticing btw is that outside of the snake he supposedly shot in Loretta's crib (never saw the actual shooting), we have no evidence that Boone actually can shoot a gun. He can draw fast and do gun tricks, but when you think about it he's mostly a weirdo creep with no chill and a cowboy obsession. Starting to think they might swerve us and he outdraws Raylan but misses completely or something, making Raylan take a step back and re-evaluate his life of creating as many gunfights as humanly possible.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
That scene definitely felt written solely as a tribute to Elmore Leonard's work. It was beautiful. :wow:

One thing I've been noticing btw is that outside of the snake he supposedly shot in Loretta's crib (never saw the actual shooting), we have no evidence that Boone actually can shoot a gun. He can draw fast and do gun tricks, but when you think about it he's mostly a weirdo creep with no chill and a cowboy obsession. Starting to think they might swerve us and he outdraws Raylan but misses completely or something, making Raylan take a step back and re-evaluate his life of creating as many gunfights as humanly possible.
wonder if tim gives him the apricot shot?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That was a dope ass episode and reminded me of earlier seasons. Mikey's death was great, the whole scene from Katherine getting on the RV to Wynn calling the cops. One of the best scenes in the entire series.

Fred.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
That was a dope ass episode and reminded me of earlier seasons. Mikey's death was great, the whole scene from Katherine getting on the RV to Wynn calling the cops. One of the best scenes in the entire series.

Fred.
the way he changed his code to match what Katherine was saying about seeking revenge on the person who killed her partner was hilarious

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

We did hear him shoot Loretta's old relative, but it's true we haven't seen any proof he is anywhere near Raylan or Tim.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
:banderas::banderas::banderas: I take back everything I said about this season. It's a one for all for 10 million whose gonna get it? :lolbron: Mikey went out like A G of G's. Took care of that ugly old bag. I had the :scust: face when I saw those old ny marathon cocoa buttered limbs climb on that RV.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Episode was amazing.

All I do is Wynn Duffy got 9 lives. Dude is on that Mickey Doyle from Boardwalk Empire run. I think boone gonna give him the business.

Michael and Wynn were the live action ambiguously gay duo. That RV was always parked at broke back mountain. I wasn't even aplexed when Michael decided he wanted to die in Wynn's arms. All that was missing was an I love you. Might be the first time we seen Michael put in real work.

Katherine made the super villain mistake in yapping and not clapping. Shoot first, tell him the story as he bleeds out.

Being a Boyd henchmen ain't the job opportunity it's made out to be. :lolbron:

Raylan going rouge and Old school Art chasing him down is going to be must see TV.

Is it just me or does it feel like Raylan is under acting on this getting Boyd thing? Feels like he's that employee at your job who put in his two weeks and is just riding it out. He's not selling the hate or obsession for Boyd/Ava that well to me. That call with art was way to calm and lackadaisical.