Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I have a feeling that the final three episodes are gonna pick up pretty quick. Its gonna be all about catching Ava who is now Fugitive number one for the marshals, it's gonna be about Boyd trying to find Ava, he's gonna be conflicted when it happens though, on one hand it's a woman who has been ratting on him and just shot him, her uncle tried to kill him, she killed his brother, there's gonna be a lot of emotion, on the other hand though.. it's the woman he loves, it's the one person he's been able to tell everything to...

You also have Rachel running the office now and learning that Raylan who may be a little different from the way things are supposed to be done... knows what he is talking about... hence her saying after the transport got hit and Boyd wasn't there.. "Raylan was right, Boyd wasn't there"
Yea we'll definately see how it turns out. I look forward to the ending. Hopefully they pick it up though. I'm happy for Rachel. Had a real big crush on her lol. Ima miss this show overall. :mjcry:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Yea we'll definately see how it turns out. I look forward to the ending. Hopefully they pick it up though. I'm happy for Rachel. Had a real big crush on her lol. Ima miss this show overall. :mjcry:
Waiting for a Tig sighting in the finale just to cross over SOA and Justified! Boyd Crowder moves out west and meets Tiggy!

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
So Art is gonna be hunting Raylan
Raylan is hunting Ava
Raylan is hunting Boyd
Markham will be hunting Boyd
Markham will be hunting Wynn
Boyd will be hunting Ava

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Wynn and Mikey just opened up with a classic exchange….

'I'll let you pick the music', 'I'll drive sometimes…'

Then Boyd; 'Why are pointing a gun at me…I'm in-firmed' :dead:

Tim's shots to Raylan 'If I do, do i get a cut of the 10 mil'

The way Mikey and Wynn went out…wow, was one of the best scenes 'Justified' has done, violent and bloody, tense, hilarious, tragic and touching….and Wynn getting a trademark 'JESUS CHRIST' unbelievably good, Elmore Leonard would be proud.

'Hold me'

'As you undertake your grieving, let that guide you as you contemplate your next move'

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
How many times is Boone gonna sneak up on Loretta like the butler in Mr. Deeds?

I wonder will we see Tim give someone the apricot shot before the season ends.
same thought i had..im like this shyt is getting real repetitive

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Wynn and Mikey just opened up with a classic exchange….

'I'll let you pick the music', 'I'll drive sometimes…'

Then Boyd; 'Why are pointing a gun at me…I'm in-firmed' :dead:

Tim's shots to Raylan 'If I do, do i get a cut of the 10 mil'

The way Mikey and Wynn went out…wow, was one of the best scenes 'Justified' has done, violent and bloody, tense, hilarious, tragic and touching….and Wynn getting a trademark 'JESUS CHRIST' unbelievably good, Elmore Leonard would be proud.

'Hold me'

'As you undertake your grieving, let that guide you as you contemplate your next move'
When Mikey was first introduced, I never would've thought that I would enjoy their interactions as much as I do now.