Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Whoever is the snitch will be the target of the rest of the criminals on the show, off GP. Especially if it's Markham, since he would've snitched on and killed Kathryn's husband. That's the whole reason she teamed up with Wynn and Boyd to rip him off.

Even if it's not him, that's worse in a way, because that means her actions aren't....justified. :youngsabo:

Fred.
This snitch business feels like the "Who Is Drew Thompson?" storyline all over again except this time its a subplot instead of the main plot for which I'm fine with.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
they pulled a dexter :heh:

Corpo-Foto-3.jpg
Except Dexter actually listened to his dead daddy... well most of the time.:troll:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Walker mentioned that it wasn't just about the money and I don't think he was talking about his principles as a soldier. :patrice:

I think the money is a distraction from Markham's real scheme. I mean, they also put emphasis back on Markham buying up property in Harlan, under the veil that new Kentucky weed legislation will give turn Harlan into one big farm, but I doubt that's all there is to it. Might tie into whoever the snitch turns out to be (could be Wynn Duffy now as well).
:patrice:You know Markham has been taking too many L's these past couple of episodes and he's been like ":ehh:No Worries". Maybe Markham is using the weed and mercenaries as a distraction for his goal to become the Senator of Kentucky.... or maybe there's oil somewhere in Harlan that we don't know about but Markham does :ohhh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i know boyd got his fans but i just cant see how anybody can root for him more than my nicca raylan :blessed: every line he said was pure golden especially that "if u wanted me to shoot u in the front, u should've ran towards me" one :pachaha: im for sure gonna miss this show brehs :mjcry: all those lines about the past every character had was so damn on point :ohlawd: just gotta :salute: these damn writers with every ep....oh and this bish ava is bad af all of a sudden body wise :lupe: she kinda look old in the face but her ass, hips, and breast have me :noah:
I'm not seeing it with Ava but your Raylan comments are on point. Lol the writer in me was thinking of a nice comeback when homie said "you shot me in the back" and it wasn't far off from what Raylan said.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Product placement is working on me. I actually went to the store last week to look for this stuff that they've been drinking this season, but I couldn't find it:
BlantonsBourbon.jpg

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Product placement is working on me. I actually went to the store last week to look for this stuff that they've been drinking this season, but I couldn't find it:
BlantonsBourbon.jpg
Product placement has worked for me as well... it has me searching for a big titty white broad with thick southern accent that can cook fried chicken properly.....
15fi495.gif