Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't think there is any way they are gonna let Ava end up with the guy that left bruises on her neck this episode.

Wouldn't surprise me. Although she could be playing him too and really wants to just be away from all of it. But Ava was with a guy who beat her and controlled her until she killed him and then she decided to be with his freaking brother..what about that relationship and that character makes you think she couldn't wind up with a guy who was choking her?

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Wouldn't surprise me. Although she could be playing him too and really wants to just be away from all of it. But Ava was with a guy who beat her and controlled her until she killed him and then she decided to be with his freaking brother..what about that relationship and that character makes you think she couldn't wind up with a guy who was choking her?

Nothing to do with her character at all.......I could just see women's groups getting upset with it and them staying away from that controversy.

Same way I knew that the people in The Walking Dead at Alexandria would turn out to be good because the gay community would have been in an uproar if they made the gay guys villains.

The world sucks these days.

:francis:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nothing to do with her character at all.......I could just see women's groups getting upset with it and them staying away from that controversy.

Same way I knew that the people in The Walking Dead at Alexandria would turn out to be good because the gay community would have been in an uproar if they made the gay guys villains.

The world sucks these days.

:francis:

Maybe I'm not as conspiracy theory attune as the rest of the film room is but I don't think a cable program on FX would care. especially in their last season. They're going to do what they do and that's serve characters first.

Alexandria turned out to be good because it's a good place in the comics from what I gather breh unless my boy was lying to me when he explained it

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Why they have to send the heros! :damn: ......:sadbron:
Lowkey, I was kinda doubting Burts ability to be ruthless outside of his military training for combat engagement but :damn: son was putting extra bullets in them just cause.

Art guest appearances always good. Rachel just so....:ohlawd: she realizing that being raylans partner >> being raylans boss

That baby is Raylans sign to get on a plane and go but he ain't seeing it.

For a second I thought Boyd was just using that get firewood excuse to snipe Ava from a distance but he really isn't going to kill her. She hit him with the jail guilt trip like he wasn't on the outside doing any and everything to keep her safe in there.

We need to find out what her uncles plan is. I want to believe dude isn't crazy enough to try and rob markham by himself but on this show you never know.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
:patrice:Something ain't right. Boyd knows Ava's uncle is shady, Rayland is gunning for him, Ava's a snitch and Markham is expecting him yet he is so gung-ho about committing this robbery. :francis:Boyd ain't dumb in fact he maybe the smartest man on this show so I know he's got something planned for everyone I just don't know what.