Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The dialogue between the characters this episode was at that Justified level that I love :ohlawd:

The whole convo between Raylan and Boyd in front of Ava's house. When Raylan was like "This is like one of those movies where the hero catches the bag guy and rides off into the sunset" then Boyd "Or it's like that other story where the hero chases his whale only to end up drowning trying to catch it." Even Raylan had to admit he would miss those conversations :obama:

"See that sign? Have a nice day, Marshal."

"See this badge? Kiss my ass, Markham. :pachaha:

Mikey trying to get a doubles tennis game going with Kathryn :skip:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Boyd up to something, i think he sent Ava to Raylan to get burnt on purpose, maybe....think Boyd & Ava got a new escape plan :hamster:

Ava once again looking :noah::noah:

I need to see her nipples brehs :shaq:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The ghost of Arlo caught me off guard.

That was a slick move by Rayland, setting it up so that Boyd would see all the money that Markam has. Rayland knows that Boyd couldn't resist all that money.

But here's the rub: Was Avery setting him up to? Avery could've easily told them both to stay upstairs and he'll get the money and he doesn't strike me as a man who does anything on accident. I feel like he wanted Boyd to see that vault and maybe Raylan too

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
But here's the rub: Was Avery setting him up to? Avery could've easily told them both to stay upstairs and he'll get the money and he doesn't strike me as a man who does anything on accident. I feel like he wanted Boyd to see that vault and maybe Raylan too

Walker mentioned that it wasn't just about the money and I don't think he was talking about his principles as a soldier. :patrice:

I think the money is a distraction from Markham's real scheme. I mean, they also put emphasis back on Markham buying up property in Harlan, under the veil that new Kentucky weed legislation will give turn Harlan into one big farm, but I doubt that's all there is to it. Might tie into whoever the snitch turns out to be (could be Wynn Duffy now as well).

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
That snitch plot thread has to have a big payoff for me for it to have so much screentime.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I was dead at 'He loves GUAC!' with that ridiculous smile on his face…

and Wynn going IN on a big table of chips and guacamole at 9:00 AM….then the doubles line. Loved the 'Heat' reference by Walker, and the 'you shot me in the back' 'if you wanted to get shot in the front, run towards me'….'Justfied' does an excellent job of giving gravity to the deaths, just in small lines or shots. Always liked that.

Tim had a few great one liners too, which escape me at the moment.

Rayland and Boyd outside the house, 'You know a part of me is going to miss this', and of course the whole episode framed by Raylan and his Dad was as good as the series gets in those few scenes, esp. Arlo coming back to haunt Raylan, in his old safe house…..menacing, cold and tough as ever, Arlo still weighs on Raylan. This is an episode that examples the brilliance of the show….

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Somebody explain this whole snitch sub-plot. I'm not really understanding. So Markham, or that woman snitched on the woman's husband and got him killed? That's it? What's the big deal? Am I missing something?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I like the Arlo ghost showing up.
they pulled a dexter :heh:

Corpo-Foto-3.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Somebody explain this whole snitch sub-plot. I'm not really understanding. So Markham, or that woman snitched on the woman's husband and got him killed? That's it? What's the big deal? Am I missing something?

Whoever is the snitch will be the target of the rest of the criminals on the show, off GP. Especially if it's Markham, since he would've snitched on and killed Kathryn's husband. That's the whole reason she teamed up with Wynn and Boyd to rip him off.

Even if it's not him, that's worse in a way, because that means her actions aren't....justified. :youngsabo:

Fred.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i know boyd got his fans but i just cant see how anybody can root for him more than my nicca raylan :blessed: every line he said was pure golden especially that "if u wanted me to shoot u in the front, u should've ran towards me" one :pachaha: im for sure gonna miss this show brehs :mjcry: all those lines about the past every character had was so damn on point :ohlawd: just gotta :salute: these damn writers with every ep....oh and this bish ava is bad af all of a sudden body wise :lupe: she kinda look old in the face but her ass, hips, and breast have me :noah: