Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

Daps
Reppin
California
This was a dope ass episode. I wonder if that new muscle can draw faster than Rayland (which I don't think we have ever seen). Dude looks hella young too. Them military cats had me shaking my head, as a vet I don't like how them dudes carried out their tasks. Morons really.

Loretta is gonna run shyt.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
can't wait to peep after work.

I fell asleep watching a movie and didn't get a chance to see this.

I see AVclub gave it an A though

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Loretta was swagging in this ep.

Her speech had them like :myman:

Yup, she is a hell of an actress to hold her own with the big dogs of this series. When she called Katheryn a city mouse :lolbron:. I see why Markham is keen on locking her up though, fine for her age and won't hesitate to pop the purse :ehh:. Plus she has one of the best hotel clean-up crews in the country. The place she's staying in must get 5 stars for their cleaning.

If she finds out Wynn was the one who snitched though :wow:. Great episode for him and tied him into the larger story arc this season even more. Mikey disappointed in his boss (possible lover ). That whole convo he had with Raylan about getting the rest of the details about the heist from Boyd was hilarious.

Hope that new gunslinger doesn't spell bad things for Raylan. He needs to go to Florida for Winona and his baby girl:sadcam:.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yup, she is a hell of an actress to hold her own with the big dogs of this series. When she called Katheryn a city mouse :lolbron:. I see why Markham is keen on locking her up though, fine for her age and won't hesitate to pop the purse :ehh:. Plus she has one of the best hotel clean-up crews in the country. The place she's staying in must get 5 stars for their cleaning.

If she finds out Wynn was the one who snitched though :wow:. Great episode for him and tied him into the larger story arc this season even more. Mikey disappointed in his boss (possible lover ). That whole convo he had with Raylan about getting the rest of the details about the heist from Boyd was hilarious.

Hope that new gunslinger doesn't spell bad things for Raylan. He needs to go to Florida for Winona and his baby girl:sadcam:.

Read this postmortem on EW: http://www.ew.com/article/2015/03/17/justified-postmortem-walton-goggins

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That was one of my favorite episodes and the best episode of the season.

I don't know if Loretta can pull it off but I told cats in previous seasons she would be a factor when she got older. The whole party scene was great.

That new dude reminds me of Johnny Ringo from "Tombstone". We know how that ended.

Fred.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Dude that plays Boyd speaking that truth here:

I think that’s one of our greatest flaws as a species: we do not, more often than not, tell ourselves the reality of a situation. We look at the situation we’re in through our own twisted, perverted, self-serving needs. More often than not, in my own experience, that has come back to haunt me, when I’m not completely honest with myself. To be completely honest with yourself, I think it requires one to step outside of one’s emotions, and Boyd’s not capable of doing that. But he will by the time this is all over.

^^ I've always said that human's greatest weakness is our emotions. Our emotions make us blind to to reality. The hardest thing for a person to do, is to look at his or her own life objectively. We view everything through the lens of our personal biases.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Art/Raylan just strong arming duffy and revealing that he was the snitch so easily was a little goofy, otherwise this episode was piff. This is a top 2 season.

Not knocking the show, but it is fairly conventional, so I expect Markum to die/get a lot of years, same for Boyd, and for Raylan to live. Boyd's goons are dead, no idea about Ava though.

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
It was so wack the way Ty Walker boy went out. I understand they needed to end that storyline but not with something so cliche.

*nitpick* Ty was not his commanding officer as he said last night. Ty was enlisted which is why they were calling him Top.

And I can see Duffy goon exposing him for being a rat. When he said he had a code I was waiting for him to drop Omar's "a mans gotta have a code" line right after that

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The new quick draw guy felt like a character they quickly had to make up after realizing the red haired ex-military guy wasn't interesting or threatening enough to be Raylan's 'super opponent'. Pretty lazy writing there.

*edit: I see @detroitwalt just beat me to it.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
SMH at having Wynn being the snitch and bringing in some uber shooter for a final boss fight.

I miss Colt, should've been more then a 1 season character.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
And I can see Duffy goon exposing him for being a rat. When he said he had a code I was waiting for him to drop Omar's "a mans gotta have a code" line right after that

If Mikey turns on Wynn it would be extremely out of character given what they've been through together