Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
If Mikey turns on Wynn it would be extremely out of character given what they've been through together
He seemed really bothered by Wynn's decision. So at the bery least I think he stops working for him. I think their days together are numbered

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
This episode was soo good. :ohlawd:

Wynn is such a sociopathic weasel. :heh:

Loretta :noah:

Great attempt by Zackariah. :manny: I'm assuming he got killed in the blast?

That new Markham henchman. :merchant:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Product placement is working on me. I actually went to the store last week to look for this stuff that they've been drinking this season, but I couldn't find it:
BlantonsBourbon.jpg
Whiskey is all they drink on that show. :russ: @ Raylan asking for the best Whiskey at Markham's party.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Also like to point out I pretty much called it last week.

Walker mentioned that it wasn't just about the money and I don't think he was talking about his principles as a soldier. :patrice:

I think the money is a distraction from Markham's real scheme. I mean, they also put emphasis back on Markham buying up property in Harlan, under the veil that new Kentucky weed legislation will give turn Harlan into one big farm, but I doubt that's all there is to it. Might tie into whoever the snitch turns out to be (could be Wynn Duffy now as well).

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I finally started this season. Only saw the first ep, but HOLY fukk! That's how you start off a show. :wow: For some reason I was thinking "I wonder if Dewey gets offed." That was even 30 minutes before the end of the ep. :heh:

Should be caught up in a few days.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
loretta scott king with the speech :obama:

those pizzas were lookin tasty :noah:

i actually thought boyd was gonna die for a second

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The new quick draw guy felt like a character they quickly had to make up after realizing the red haired ex-military guy wasn't interesting or threatening enough to be Raylan's 'super opponent'. Pretty lazy writing there.

*edit: I see @detroitwalt just beat me to it.

SMH at having Wynn being the snitch and bringing in some uber shooter for a final boss fight.

I miss Colt, should've been more then a 1 season character.

this season has more villains than a spider-man movie :umad:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The original batch of goons weren't meant to be special, they were mercs Markham had to hire because he's an out of towner.

Fred.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was :lupe: that boyd was a goner

carl the loyal goon :salute:

that new gunslinger from colorado :demonic:

after a few slow epsiodes, this one was was piff. i can legit seeing raylan die now, hes playing it too fast and loose. anyone notice him drinking heavily during the party. im rooting for boyd to escape this unscathed. maybe bringing down markum, hale, and duffy and enough for raylan, and boyd teams up with loretta to become legit

loretta's speech
dhMeAzK.gif

the city mouse line :mjlol::deadmanny: