Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Baby was key tho breh. That's Raylan's endgame. He finally had tangible proof of a life outside of Harlan and something that he values more than his badge. Remember back in season..3 I think, or maybe 4, when Winona told him how he used to do to that poker game every week no matter what happened at the job no matter what his other obligations were. It was something that was important to him and he made time for it. His marriage, as much as he loves Winona, was never enough to keep him away from the job although now they've come to the great place of her being ok with him being devoted to his job but now he's at a place where he finally wants to be devoted to something outside of his job; his daughter and her mom.
i realize that breh but i was tryina watch at like midnight while my girl was sleeping..and she was ready to throw the baby in the bushes :heh:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I just realized at the end Raylan told Winona he'll be back soon. That usually does not bode well for cops who just decided to retire or settle down and stuff like that

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I thought Ava was dead. Boyd deff got something else planned though.

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I wish I could have believed that Boyd would kill Ava. But when they showed that Rayland had tracked her cell phone to the cabin, then I knew that they weren't going to let her die this early in the season.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Not gonna lie, that baby crying was annoying early on and really stood out. I guess because you don't normally see that on TV, glad she settled down later in the episode. Raylan asking Rachel if she wanted to hold her and getting the :usure:back. Winona is still :noah:to me as well, at her getting back with Raylan partly so she can get some sleep.

Boyd needs to be less worried about Ava and more about her crazy uncle. He might wind up down in a mind shaft if he's not careful.

No loyalty among mercenaries.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Hope this means Ava is back on side, I'm riding with Boyd all the way.

Funny his transition from Nazi prick to show favourite

Last edited:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I don't think there is any way they are gonna let Ava end up with the guy that left bruises on her neck this episode.