Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
great episode, best of the season. i was getting tired of ava having so much screen time... :ahh: @ her taking a backseat
sometimes i find myself sounding like ava when i talk to my dog

:snoop:

think i watch this show too much :francis:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Once thing I've noticed about Boyd is that from all of his traits unlike many others on the show Boyd is not a womanizer, he is very faithful to his woman. Which makes me :damn: of how :demonic: he is gonna be to Ava now knowing of her deception?

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
R.I.P. Choo 2 times :to: he should've took the girl a just kept driving

Avas uncle is kind of a wildcard now, whats his game plan? He gonna try to kill boyd and steal his plan? It cant be over Boyds brother/Ava. That was 7 seasons ago and Boyd gave him 10k and a bottle just to hear him out.

Maybe its just me but, Boyd is a more likable person than Raylan right now. I think its the whole love triangle dynamic with Ava cause hes out there working for them and shes behind her back helping Raylan who is just going at Boyd for personal reasons take Boyd out. The conspiring behind his back has pretty much made him the hero.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
R.I.P. Choo 2 times :to: he should've took the girl a just kept driving

Avas uncle is kind of a wildcard now, whats his game plan? He gonna try to kill boyd and steal his plan? It cant be over Boyds brother/Ava. That was 7 seasons ago and Boyd gave him 10k and a bottle just to hear him out.

Maybe its just me but, Boyd is a more likable person than Raylan right now. I think its the whole love triangle dynamic with Ava cause hes out there working for them and shes behind her back helping Raylan who is just going at Boyd for personal reasons take Boyd out. The conspiring behind his back has pretty much made him the hero.
I'll admit Boyd right now has the "against all odds" storyline this season and I do want to see him make it out of Harlan alive

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I'll admit Boyd right now has the "against all odds" storyline this season and I do want to see him make it out of Harlan alive

I honestly think Boyd dying would be sadder to me than Raylan dying. They've done a great job of making Boyd a loveable criminal, even when he does horrible stuff it doesn't bother me. When he killed dewey I understood. Its as much Boyds show as it is Raylans.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Man, I was really hoping Walker boy woulda came and scooped him up but I'm sure Sam woulda put some holes in his back had he turned that money down :pacspit:@ them army cats not having any esprit de corps

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
this

dope dope episode

minus the annoying baby

Baby was key tho breh. That's Raylan's endgame. He finally had tangible proof of a life outside of Harlan and something that he values more than his badge. Remember back in season..3 I think, or maybe 4, when Winona told him how he used to do to that poker game every week no matter what happened at the job no matter what his other obligations were. It was something that was important to him and he made time for it. His marriage, as much as he loves Winona, was never enough to keep him away from the job although now they've come to the great place of her being ok with him being devoted to his job but now he's at a place where he finally wants to be devoted to something outside of his job; his daughter and her mom.