Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
And just because

Rw5ANmq.gif

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
can someone tell me what they are doing in the mine?

maybe i wasnt concentrating when Boyd explained it

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Whelp, there goes Choo Choo. lol @ the random redshirts Walker had with him.

Mikey with the "Size doesn't start with a C" discussion while Wynn was talking about the diamond. :mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dope episode. This season is already better than the last 2 by far.

Hopefully with the new Emmy rules "Justified" at least gets a nomination.

Fred.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:francis: can't believe I didn't notice it..... one of the biggest themes of this show is that Raylan is a flat out sucker for Damsels in Distress, even when he KNOWS it's not in his best interest or straight up bad.....

:patrice: Then he personally turned around and made Ava nothing but.

It all goes back to his mom and his aunt. Two women in distress and no matter what he did, he couldn't help them out of it

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
:francis: can't believe I didn't notice it..... one of the biggest themes of this show is that Raylan is a flat out sucker for Damsels in Distress, even when he KNOWS it's not in his best interest or straight up bad.....

:patrice: Then he personally turned around and made Ava nothing but.
Rayland is a southern gentleman so he can't help it. That's why he is so nonchalant when he shoots a dude in the chest but go back to one of the earlier seasons when he was forced to shoot a chick in the chest he was kinda bothered by that.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Loved the scenes with Choo Choo and his change of heart, that was kinda heartbreaking to watch….Also, great acting and interaction between Elliot and Walker, as Walker realizes he will have to handle his old friend…Loved all the little one liners, there was a few right in the beginning, Boyd's first line was some funny shyt, I can't remember what. Liked Raylan and TIm in the car too. Choo Choo at the end, said something like 'That's all have…' just before everyone pulled out, that I thought were fitting last words.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
So since they introduced the angle last night... Who's gonna be the snitch in the Grady Hale Case?

So far Art has his eye on Rachael it looks like... my dark horse candidate is AUSA David Vasquez... he's been to clean this show... he's gotta have some dirt

I'm wondering that too, he's not a bad option as he's someone who has been on the show for awhile. Yet Wynn could be right and he might be playing Kathryn.

RIP Choo Choo, turned out he wasn't as dumb after all. Now he can ride that big train in the sky :sadcam:.

Markham calling Tim Raylan's sidekick :mjlol:

Ava never should have went to Limehouse :francis: