Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The first scene with Boyd and raylan would be enough to say this was a dope episode but the way everything built on itself and continued to build and build until the end with Boyd getting that phone call:wow:. Next week also looks insane

This was my favorite episode of the season.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another great episode, this season is shaping up to rank right there with Season 2 if they stick the landing, which is going to be hard to do as both a season and series finale. Still doesn't make much sense for Markham to have someone like Choo Choo as a main henchmen considering how big a liability he was. I know they tried to explain it with the whole "band of brothers" angle with Ty, but it still doesn't fly.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
The first scene with Boyd and raylan would be enough to say this was a dope episode but the way everything built on itself and continued to build and build until the end with Boyd getting that phone call:wow:. Next week also looks insane

This was my favorite episode of the season.
I was :scust: at Ava for getting mad at Boyd for offering Rayland some chicken, Boyd was trying to be curious to guest and she was on that bullshyt.... :mjcry: I would have liked some of that chicken.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
She should have served up that dinner then left her damn self so grown men could discuss business

A lot of times when they discuss business, as Raylan and Boyd both said, it doesn't always end well.

"Well we could always promise to keep our guns holstered"
"Where's the fun in that"
"It may end differently this time"
"I'm sure it would":jawalrus:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
A lot of times when they discuss business, as Raylan and Boyd both said, it doesn't always end well.

"Well we could always promise to keep our guns holstered"
"Where's the fun in that"
"It may end differently this time"
"I'm sure it would":jawalrus:
:mjcry:I'm gonna miss this show when it ends

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
So since they introduced the angle last night... Who's gonna be the snitch in the Grady Hale Case?

So far Art has his eye on Rachael it looks like... my dark horse candidate is AUSA David Vasquez... he's been to clean this show... he's gotta have some dirt