Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And sweet potatoes. Don't forget them taters.

shyt I would've responded the same way. Fried chicked with some Tapatio hot sauce and some sweet potatoes?

mindblownlkajdf_zpsfdrixb0k.gif

Fred.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
@TheNatureBoy please tell me Emmett didnt leave Banshee for his small role back on Justified :mjcry:

I was like :whoo:when I recognized that being Emmett. Funny when watching Banshee, I didn't put it together that he had been on Justified as well. Must be the different roles and accent. I think him leaving Banshee was just the nature of the type of show it is though. Cool seeing Limehouse again, he was right giving Ava the :leostare:. She really didn't seem to have much of a plan, I read that last scene with her and Raylan as her playing on his sympathies as well. Seems so long ago that they were together romantically.

Not sure who was funnier this episode, Mikey during Scrabble or Choo choo. I thought Choo choo was going to start working on his knee, only for due to straight kill him with one punch :pachaha:.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
While I agree its great to see Limehouse again I'm not sure its the best move for the show. If he's only in this one show it feels like he's being under used because he is a good character but if they are gonna squeeze him in the middle of this great 3-way battle that's going on it kinda feels like overkill and/or the writers felt pressured to have some Limehouse closure.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
This was an Aplexing episode? :patrice: At first I was aplexed at how it started and all the Ava crap but then constable bob came through flexing and aplexing.All that was missing was the go bag.

Obviously the best part of this episode was the scrabble game, Mikey used I've never heard in my life three like 3 different ways. If it wasn't a real word then it is now. He done heard too many boyd speeches. :dead:

Wynn Duffy gotta get his life together bruh. He looked at them kids like they were purple or something. Spending all day in a room with a dude who cheats at scrabble too. No way for a grown man to live. That ain't aplexible.:francis:

Constable bob talking bout Ava the greatest white woman on earth, next scene Ester Cleophous Limehouse looking at her like :comeon: you aint special. Black Excellence Aplexing :blessed:Meanwhile Raylan bout to throw it all away for her. That fried chicken must be that damn good. Boyd damn near went hillbilly super sayin over it.

Told yall Choo-Choo was going to give us at least one hilarious comedic moment. Get that man his "skim" milk before you get Amtracked :leostare: Buddy Garrity shouldve stayed in Dillon and kept his eyes and heart clear. He wouldn't have lost. Choo two times bout that action boss.

Lowkey they haven't really done a great job of explaining why Avery Markham is so dangerous but when you hear dude talk its some aplexing shyt. He just looks and sounds like he means business but he always has the :skip: face.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Great show.The only thing that they could have done was brought in Ian Mcshane to be the antagonist this last season, that would have been fukking perfect. I aint complaining about Sam Elliot, mutha fukka is a near perfect actor for the part, but that Deadwood connection would have been perfect

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I'm gonna have to use this gif when Mortal Kombat X comes out in April

Anyway am I the only one that's surprised that Markham's crew fell apart like it did so soon? Reminds me of Boardwalk Empire after Jimmy and his daddy took the power from Nucky only to turn on each other immediately.

:lolbron:at Limehouse snitching

Choo Choo was :francis: when he saw that pawg and didn't want to go through with the mission

:russ: at the usual Wynn Duffy comedy

:mjlol: at Rachael realizing that part of being the Chief is dealing with Rayland bullshyt and how to ignore it accordingly