Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rip dewey :to:

ok first episode.... dont know about everyone else, but im on team boyd

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Yeah, it's possible. Would be nice symmetry, especially with "You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive" being a reoccurring theme.

Fred.
Rewatched the episode and it seems like the endgame is "I'm trying to leave Harlan alive." Both Rayland and Boyd want to leave that place but business is keeping them there....

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think it's unlikely, but would be dope and fitting if Raylan and Boyd died…I think it's in line with the character too, and if they really wanted to go dark with it something like maybe just hint that maybe Raylan kinda WANTED to go out, rather then live out his days working a desk job with Winona and his daughter….

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
I think it's unlikely, but would be dope and fitting if Raylan and Boyd died…I think it's in line with the character too, and if they really wanted to go dark with it something like maybe just hint that maybe Raylan kinda WANTED to go out, rather then live out his days working a desk job with Winona and his daughter….
Raylan with a new seed and Winona to sleep next to every night wanting to go out :wtf:
He deserves to die if that's the case :scust:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
aaaand we're back.

Who do you cats think- and yeah, I know it's too early, but that Dos Equis Man looking dude offering the buy the Givens house? I don't see anybody rolling up on Raylan like that without knowing who he is. It kinda reminds me of how I was hoping it would play out a few seasons ago, with Raylan slumming it, but then getting a taste of the easy life that wrong doing can bring (being Caller Number 7, being posted up in dude's seized mansion with the exotic cars and the bowling alley). He coulda took the money right then and there and left Harlan forever.

Ava back in those swamp rat one piece dresses. :takedat:

Goodbye you dumb piece of shyt comic relief character. watch your body turn up and do something dumb, ruining everyone's plans.

What do you think is in those ledgers? :ohhh:

Carl's a great henchman. If Boyd had him higher up the food chain instead of Dewey/Devil/Johnny, he might be running shyt right now.

They could've let Rachel walk around a lil but. :stopitslime:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Brehs, I just downloaded every episode of this, starting with season 1. It's about to be a marathon of all marathons. :wow: I've been sleeping

you used torrents breh? I need a link I'm on season 2 but the stream messes up.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Looking back, Mags Bennet was by far the Greatest Of All Time female TV villain. They should have saved the conclusion to the Bennet Clan story line until the final season.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Looking back, Mags Bennet was by far the Greatest Of All Time female TV villain. They should have saved the conclusion to the Bennet Clan story line until the final season.

I disagree breh. The whole show, the nucleus of it, is Raylan and Boyd and ultimately that has to be the final story of the show. You include Mags in the final season and that ultimately draws attention away from their battle which is where the focus needs to be.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I disagree breh. The whole show, the nucleus of it, is Raylan and Boyd and ultimately that has to be the final story of the show. You include Mags in the final season and that ultimately draws attention away from their battle which is where the focus needs to be.

Good point, but I still think they resolved that too quickly. Maybe save it for the penultimate season instead of the Crowes.

It's funny to think that they were originally going to kill Boyd off in "Fire in the Hole".

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Good point, but I still think they resolved that too quickly. Maybe save it for the penultimate season instead of the Crowes.

It's funny to think that they were originally going to kill Boyd off in "Fire in the Hole".

I truly believe everything in the show will make sense once we get to the end