Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm probably just looking too much into it.. but did anyone catch that foreground shot of Raylan standing between his dad, mom and aunts graves... during the scene where he confronted the guy that showed up with cash to buy up Arlo's property. Tim and the guy with the cash are standing on opposite sides at a distance from Raylan in the scene as well.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I'm probably just looking too much into it.. but did anyone catch that foreground shot of Raylan standing between his dad, mom and aunts graves... during the scene where he confronted the guy that showed up with cash to buy up Arlo's property. Tim and the guy with the cash are standing on opposite sides at a distance from Raylan in the scene as well.

He'll stick around, I hope

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I thought Boyd was playin chess, bit he playing checkers:snoop:

Ava got to get that Dewey treatment :birdman: Boyd's man kept that necklace :snoop:

Rachel is beautiful as hell :noah:
Boyd is so hell bent on leaving and mistrusting everyone that he's not on his game.... by the end though I truly believe we will get the Boyd we all came to see.

These Tiger Security goons got me intrigued on what their endgame is....

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Boyd is so hell bent on leaving and mistrusting everyone that he's not on his game.... by the end though I truly believe we will get the Boyd we all came to see.

These Tiger Security goons got me intrigued on what their endgame is....
I agree… we are gonna have psycho boyd by the end… I think because Ava will probably die because of him.. maybe by those tiger security people looking for Boyd