Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I don't watch this show even though I own the 5th season, but who is this actress in the pic?:

B71u0tECAAAVEpL.jpg

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I don't watch this show even though I own the 5th season, but who is this actress in the pic?:

B71u0tECAAAVEpL.jpg

Timeout breh: You don't watch the show but you own the 5th season??:patrice: What's the deal with that?
And that's Joelle Carter

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/come...hd-digital-copy-of-justified-season-5.273381/

:yeshrug: "Justified" has been a cable drama I been seriously considering watching for the last year & a half, so I definitely hopped on that.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/come...hd-digital-copy-of-justified-season-5.273381/

:yeshrug: "Justified" has been a cable drama I been seriously considering watching for the last year & a half, so I definitely hopped on that.

Breh you need to start from the beginning. This isn't a show you can just play double dutch with and jump in when you think you have an opening. If you start watching season 5 or 6, a the weight of it won't make sense without watching 1-4, especially with the main conflict for season 6

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Breh you need to start from the beginning. This isn't a show you can just play double dutch with and jump in when you think you have an opening. If you start watching season 5 or 6, a the weight of it won't make sense without watching 1-4, especially with the main conflict for season 6

:comeon: Of course I'm gonna start from the beginning if I do get into this into this show.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
we knew enough about him… he just wanted a $6 blow job!!!
He was also wondering if he could stuff one last bone in Tina :mjcry:
He was probably my fav character. His stupidity and numerous Raylan sonnings was the comic relief.
That's my goat dummy criminal :mjcry:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
He was also wondering if he could stuff one last bone in Tina :mjcry:
He was probably my fav character. His stupidity and numerous Raylan sonnings was the comic relief.

Yup, the actor who played that role nailed the performance. I know I would be tired as hell if every time I saw Raylan he broke another part of my body :mjlol:. Guess that turtle foot or whatever that was, didn't point him in the right direction. Can't that brotha was dating that former whore turned waitress now either :snoop:.

Ava shook as hell, don't know which way to turn. It looked like that pep talk that Raylan gave her at the end seemed to work though. Definitely could feel the intensity with this episode.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP to Dewey, but he had to go. Dude was cracking and it was only a matter of time before his stupidity ended up costing Boyd.

I didnt know that the actor playing him is Australian. Blew my mind when I saw him in Son of a Gun. His character was pretty much Dewey Crowe except Australian.