Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Raylan gonna have a run in with Choo Choo?

Breh I really have no clue. I'm still trying to get a hold of everything going on and where it's all going. I'm really interested in Ava's story and Raylan's concern for his kid especially when last season he seemed like he didn't want to be a father at all (completely understandable) but it's good to see him show some growth

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I agree… we are gonna have psycho boyd by the end… I think because Ava will probably die because of him.. maybe by those tiger security people looking for Boyd
Its obvious he suspects Ava. And his partners do too. He shoulda known she was playin him when she came to his bar.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Justified writers haven't missed a beat when it comes to classic characters. Choo Choo's introduction was nothing short of brilliant.

That whole conversation he had with Raylan had me dying, when Raylan was asking if he grasped the concept of his question and he kept replying "I'm not following you." :russ:. Then Choo Choo is going to hitch a ride from Tim and tell his whole life story to a federal marshal, offering beers and everything :mjlol:.

Really funny episode, Ty's reaction to being called a peacock :what:. I'm not sure where the end game is with them either, or the significance of the pizza parlor he is working out of used to being a bank. Ava knew something and Boyd perked up as well when she dropped that info. I think Ty might be working for the Sam Elliot character, Avery. For an older chick, Mary Steenbenburgen is :whoo:. I know Ted Danson is happy when he goes home :ehh:.

Nice acting by Ava this season, she looked shook as hell when dealing with Boyd early on. She really is trapped between a rock and a hard place.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That whole conversation he had with Raylan had me dying, when Raylan was asking if he grasped the concept of his question and he kept replying "I'm not following you." :russ:. Then Choo Choo is going to hitch a ride from Tim and tell his whole life story to a federal marshal, offering beers and everything :mjlol:.

Really funny episode, Ty's reaction to being called a peacock :what:. I'm not sure where the end game is with them either, or the significance of the pizza parlor he is working out of used to being a bank. Ava knew something and Boyd perked up as well when she dropped that info. I think Ty might be working for the Sam Elliot character, Avery. For an older chick, Mary Steenbenburgen is :whoo:. I know Ted Danson is happy when he goes home :ehh:.

Nice acting by Ava this season, she looked shook as hell when dealing with Boyd early on. She really is trapped between a rock and a hard place.

I think there's a vault in the pizza parlor either that or there's a vault in it and Boyd owns it now