Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Yup, the actor who played that role nailed the performance. I know I would be tired as hell if every time I saw Raylan he broke another part of my body :mjlol:. Guess that turtle foot or whatever that was, didn't point him in the right direction. Can't that brotha was dating that former whore turned waitress now either :snoop:.

Ava shook as hell, don't know which way to turn. It looked like that pep talk that Raylan gave her at the end seemed to work though. Definitely could feel the intensity with this episode.

It's a turtle dog not a turtle foot! :skip:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
decent opener

don't get the ava love in here.. she's one of those 5'10" white women with size 9 feet :scust:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
First off:

Episode was dope and back to the basics. The last couple seasons (and especially last season) tried to tinker with the formula....we want it real simple. We want red neck outlaw fukkery, Raylan dropping one liners, Boyd doing gangster ass shyt, etc.

I like how they're addressing the setting and by extension the characters are basically fossils in 2015. The show has always felt anachronistic, this is the first time the characters actually noticed it themselves.

Sad to see Dewey go but he'd out lived his usefulness as a character. His stupidity was comic relief in earlier seasons but in the final stretch there isn't much room to be stupid.

Fred.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Good ep. I'm guessing the dude buying the house will be seen alot more.
I gotta say it had really few good back and forths between characters.
Also fukk that Lite producet placement in the middle of the screen for like 30 secs during the most heartfelt scene.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
First off:

Episode was dope and back to the basics. The last couple seasons (and especially last season) tried to tinker with the formula....we want it real simple. We want red neck outlaw fukkery, Raylan dropping one liners, Boyd doing gangster ass shyt, etc.

I like how they're addressing the setting and by extension the characters are basically fossils in 2015. The show has always felt anachronistic, this is the first time the characters actually noticed it themselves.

Sad to see Dewey go but he'd out lived his usefulness as a character. His stupidity was comic relief in earlier seasons but in the final stretch there isn't much room to be stupid.

Fred.

Any thoughts with what I was saying last night with the newspaper clip from last years episode?

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Yeah, it's possible. Would be nice symmetry, especially with "You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive" being a reoccurring theme.

Fred.
I think the conversation between Art and Raylan has a lot to do with the endgame… because that's the second time that Art suggested that maybe you won't be the quickest one to the draw and maybe things just don't go your way.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think the conversation between Art and Raylan has a lot to do with the endgame… because that's the second time that Art suggested that maybe you won't be the quickest one to the draw and maybe things just don't go your way.

See I disagree. I think because it's been telegraphed so heavily they'll go left which is what Elmore Leonard would do. I'm sure it's an option they have but since they don't even have an ending yet as of last week, I'm betting on it being the opposite of that. It's gotta be something unexpected and possibly mundane which is typical Elmore Leonard