Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
:mjcry:You know watching shows like Justified, The Wire, Sopranos, Breaking Bad and etc. I always asked one question.... :to:why don't nikkas just pack up and leave town when they know the heat is coming down on them? Dewey had multiple chances to flee but he wouldn't let it be :sadbron:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
@hexagram23

Any chance you caught in the 2nd to last episode last season when Boyd is in the Marshalls office waiting on Raylan to get back because he has his phone.. there is a newspaper clip hanging by boyd's head saying White Supremacist murders federal marshall in stand off? Any chance that ties is with Art talking to Raylan twice now about maybe the bullet finds you instead of you hitting your target?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
:mjcry:You know watching shows like Justified, The Wire, Sopranos, Breaking Bad and etc. I always asked one question.... :to:why don't nikkas just pack up and leave town when they know the heat is coming down on them? Dewey had multiple chances to flee but he wouldn't let it be :sadbron:
He was Bodie on the block, he didn't know nuthin else :mjcry:

Natalie Zea is still a bad b1tch :banderas:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hexagram23

Any chance you caught in the 2nd to last episode last season when Boyd is in the Marshalls office waiting on Raylan to get back because he has his phone.. there is a newspaper clip hanging by boyd's head saying White Supremacist murders federal marshall in stand off? Any chance that ties is with Art talking to Raylan twice now about maybe the bullet finds you instead of you hitting your target?

:whoa:

I ain't watched the ep yet, was busy earlier. I'm looking for it now though.

Fred.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Why can't I find Boyd quotables on youtube :damn:

MLK, Boyd, Bane, Obama= GOAT Orators

:wow:

Anyway, dope episode setting up what should be a dope season. Didn't waste time getting into the action, didn't waste time setting up the pieces on the chess board since they were already set up and really felt like it had a forward momentum the whole time. It's also crazy how symmetrical the show is from season 1 till now

Winona is so damn bad.