Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
This season would've been better as the 2nd one. The Crowes are a terrible follow up to the Bennetts and Quarles/Limehouse.

Fred.
Damn I need to catch up with this show.

Is it still on Netflix?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
All my shows going off the air...

I need more shows!!!! :damn:

This year has been pretty good with new shows :ehh:

True Detective
Fargo
Penny Dreadful
The Flash
You're the Worst
Black Jesus
Survivor's Remorse
Silicon Valley
The Knick

Those are just the ones that come to mind quickly.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I recently started watching the series from Season 1 again. I forgot how Bo used to deliver the ether. You can see where Boyd gets it from

*In prison after saving Boyd form getting jumped*
"His heavenly father will deal with him when his time comes. But if that time comes suddenly due to the likes of you, yall are gonna have to deal with his earthly father"

*When Ava shows up to to Johnny's bar and points a shotgun to Bo's face*
Ava: You holdin' up whores now?
Bo: What? you looking for work?

I just saw the ep when Loretta figures out Mag's boys killed her father, and she gives Coover that laced up weed to knock him out

Coover: She just rolled up here and gave me a joint like it was a present
dikky: I fail to see the problem here...
Coover: It was laced with (forgot what it was)
dikky: And I'm sure it didn't stop you from finishing the whole thing.
*Coover turns to Loretta*
Coover: You think you can give me a laced blunt and I'll just roll over and hibernate? *beats his chest* I'M A GOT DAMN PROFESSIONAL!

:mjlol:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I recently started watching the series from Season 1 again. I forgot how Bo used to deliver the ether. You can see where Boyd gets it from

*In prison after saving Boyd form getting jumped*
"His heavenly father will deal with him when his time comes. But if that time comes suddenly due to the likes of you, yall are gonna have to deal with his earthly father"

*When Ava shows up to to Johnny's bar and points a shotgun to Bo's face*
Ava: You holdin' up whores now?
Bo: What? you looking for work?

I just saw the ep when Loretta figures out Mag's boys killed her father, and she gives Coover that laced up weed to knock him out

Coover: She just rolled up here and gave me a joint like it was a present
dikky: I fail to see the problem here...
Coover: It was laced with (forgot what it was)
dikky: And I'm sure it didn't stop you from finishing the whole thing.
*Coover turns to Loretta*
Coover: You think you can give me a laced blunt and I'll just roll over and hibernate? *beats his chest* I'M A GOT DAMN PROFESSIONAL!

:mjlol:

The show has always delivered with the dialogue. There may be other shows where I enjoy the acting, or directing more but I think Justified may take the crown for best dialogue on the shows I watch. The Crowders certainly have a way with words.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
First little tease for the 6th season. That final showdown between Raylan and Boyd will be :banderas:

N0sLTmg.gif

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wish they kept boyds dad on the show for another season or 2..he was a great villain

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I hope this season delivers. Season 4 was :ld: and season 5 was borderline bad, which is not something I would ever think I'd say about this series.

Fred.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Yup I stand by it. The mystery, Patton Oswalt's character (underestimate him at your peril) Boyd and Ava's saga, Raylan and the Dixie mafia, that same dixie mafia holding a knife to Wynona's stomach threatening to kill his kid and then of course the dope way they dealt with it. Art and Raylan's relationship and its ups and downs, and of course that scene where Art tells Raylan and Rachel that Drew is a bad ass