Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i waited not to watch after the third episode as ive been on a binger mindset

digs in

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Still not sure what some cats are smoking but outside of the Ava shyt this season was a lot better than the last IMO. It's just that the Ava shyt was so bad that if you look back, you'd almost forget how good/great the rest of the season was.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I thought the season was average. Had its moments. I don't like how the boyd and raylan beef is goin down. That OITNB Ava angle was lame as hell and now she snitchin wtf. Im actually glad their closing it next season I dont want this show to go downhill. Still one of my favorites.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Still not sure what some cats are smoking but outside of the Ava shyt this season was a lot better than the last IMO. It's just that the Ava shyt was so bad that if you look back, you'd almost forget how good/great the rest of the season was.

nah ava was trash and to be honest the crowes were trash. They came off like bumbling idiots. Them matching wits with Boyd and Raylan was real unbelievable the majority of the time. Darryl Crowes accent was an insult to my ears mayyne. The barking brother was a idiot.The sister knew nothing good was going to come out of it. The nephew was annoying. They really just got in the way and convoluted the story

At the end of the day boyd went to mexico and nearly died for nothing and jimmy did die for nothing.

This might honestly be the worst season.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
This last season with Boyd being the sole surviving criminal of Harlan (along with Wynn) making boss moves is gonna be interesting. Raylan fukked up by showing him that file because now Boyd knows they are gunning for him and he'll be ready.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

'Decoy' alone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> This season

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
nah ava was trash and to be honest the crowes were trash. They came off like bumbling idiots. Them matching wits with Boyd and Raylan was real unbelievable the majority of the time. Darryl Crowes accent was an insult to my ears mayyne. The barking brother was a idiot.The sister knew nothing good was going to come out of it. The nephew was annoying. They really just got in the way and convoluted the story

At the end of the day boyd went to mexico and nearly died for nothing and jimmy did die for nothing.

This might honestly be the worst season.
I kinda agree, seems like this season's theme was to show how Darryl Crowe Jr. fukked up virtually everyone's hustle: got his nephew locked up, put the beats to his sister, fukked up Dewey's money and whore house, fukked up Boyd and Wynn's drugs, family members and Haitian got deaded all because he didn't know how to back down and retreat.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This season would've been better as the 2nd one. The Crowes are a terrible follow up to the Bennetts and Quarles/Limehouse.

Fred.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I thought it was overall a good season.. It just seems after season 2 like the writers blow their load a too quickly with all the build up in plot for the past 3 seasons.. and then they don't ever follow through with the build up and so the end of these past few seasons have felt somewhat underwhelming..

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I just watched the entire season the past 3 days and I definitely enjoyed it more than season 4. I'm glad I'm not the only one who was :what: at the Ava storyline. That was the only weak part about this season.

-Wendy was a dumb ass bytch. :camby:

-:dead: at how Danny offed himself.

Final season is gonna be potential to be GOAT status. :popcorn:

I'm :sadbron: tho. Somebody's (or bodies I should say) got to die. :lupe:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
catching up on a few shows.. continuum is next..
full

the crowes were just not good villains.. they never felt like a real threat.

ava :camby: why can't she just die :why:

i'm in for one last season where it's raylan vs boyd straightup.

i hope they don't drag out ava being a snitch. i can't stand her :damn: