Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup I stand by it. The mystery, Patton Oswalt's character (underestimate him at your peril) Boyd and Ava's saga, Raylan and the Dixie mafia, that same dixie mafia holding a knife to Wynona's stomach threatening to kill his kid and then of course the dope way they dealt with it. Art and Raylan's relationship and its ups and downs, and of course that scene where Art tells Raylan and Rachel that Drew is a bad ass

Don't forget the Tim and Colton side-feud :banderas:. 'Decoy' is still the best thing this show has ever done :wow:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Don't forget the Tim and Colton side-feud :banderas:. 'Decoy' is still the best thing this show has ever done :wow:

Incredible episode. And Tim was so on point that season. The show has one meh season and that's 5. Everything else has been dope or good. Season 1=good. 2=dope. 3=dope. 4=good.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Incredible episode. And Tim was so on point that season. The show has one meh season and that's 5. Everything else has been dope or good. Season 1=good. 2=dope. 3=dope. 4=good.
idk breh i agree with @hexagram23 on this one

S1 A
S2 A+

Everything else been on the :ld: side to me with occasional flashes of brilliance, but i just love some of the characters enough to continue watching

i think this last season is gonna be certified crack though :banderas:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
idk breh i agree with @hexagram23 on this one

S1 A
S2 A+

Everything else been on the :ld: side to me with occasional flashes of brilliance, but i just love some of the characters enough to continue watching

i think this last season is gonna be certified crack though :banderas:

It will be but I really feel you like you two are underrating seasons 3 and 4. well 4 anyway because I know @hexagram23 has no problem with 3. Go back and give 4 a watch. and even though I'm not too sold on season 5, because I have every season, I gotta get it

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It will be but I really feel you like you two are underrating seasons 3 and 4. well 4 anyway because I know @hexagram23 has no problem with 3. Go back and give 4 a watch. and even though I'm not too sold on season 5, because I have every season, I gotta get it
this guy really annoyed me for some reason

reminded me of karl malone :dead:

Mykelti-Williamson-in-Justified-Season-3.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think if we go back and watch season 4 in retrospect it will seem better because season 5 was worse. That Ava/jail story line was terrible.

I loved season 3. It wasn't as good as 2 but it was great. Quarles and Limehouse.:ohlawd:

Fred.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think if we go back and watch season 4 in retrospect it will seem better because season 5 was worse. That Ava/jail story line was terrible.

I loved season 3. It wasn't as good as 2 but it was great. Quarles and Limehouse.:ohlawd:

Fred.

5 was just a placeholder to 6 which is my issue with it. It was all about putting chess pieces on the board. And I'll admit it's my favorite show on TV and I love Raylan so I'm always going to be partial to Justified. Even meh justified is better than no justified

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
And he cut a dude's arm off
with the quickness of a samurai warrior :wow:
because karl malone is one of my most hated players ever and I get flashbacks to the 97/98 finals

Karl-Malone-bowling-vibe_0.jpg
ok, i guess thats justified (see wat i did there :jawalrus:)...if he looked like kobe i'd prolly feel the same way :manny: